L21 #1 trulpen (X) vs surfer (A+20) BM3

• 2024 2023 '22 '21 '20

TripleA Turn Summary: ANZAC round 15

TripleA Turn Summary for game: World War II Global 1940 Balanced Mod3, version: 4.1.0

Game History

Round: 15

Purchase Units - ANZAC
            ANZAC buy 1 submarine and 1 transport; Remaining resources: 0 PUs; 

Combat Move - ANZAC
            3 fighters and 1 tactical_bomber moved from Queensland to 49 Sea Zone
            2 submarines moved from 62 Sea Zone to 49 Sea Zone
            3 carriers, 1 cruiser and 1 submarine moved from 26 Sea Zone to 49 Sea Zone

Combat - ANZAC
            Battle in 49 Sea Zone
                ANZAC attack with 3 carriers, 1 cruiser, 3 fighters, 3 submarines and 1 tactical_bomber
                Japanese defend with 1 battleship, 2 carriers, 1 cruiser, 1 destroyer, 4 fighters and 2 transports
                    ANZAC roll dice for 3 submarines in 49 Sea Zone, round 2 : 0/3 hits, 1.00 expected hits
                    ANZAC roll dice for 3 carriers, 1 cruiser, 3 fighters and 1 tactical_bomber in 49 Sea Zone, round 2 : 2/5 hits, 2.67 expected hits
                Units damaged: 2 carriers owned by the Japanese
                    Japanese roll dice for 1 battleship, 2 carriers, 1 cruiser, 1 destroyer, 4 fighters and 2 transports in 49 Sea Zone, round 2 : 5/9 hits, 4.83 expected hits
                Units damaged: 1 carrier owned by the ANZAC
                    2 carriers owned by the ANZAC lost in 49 Sea Zone
                    ANZAC roll dice for 3 submarines in 49 Sea Zone, round 3 : 0/3 hits, 1.00 expected hits
                    ANZAC roll dice for 1 carrier, 1 cruiser, 3 fighters and 1 tactical_bomber in 49 Sea Zone, round 3 : 3/5 hits, 2.67 expected hits
                    Japanese roll dice for 1 battleship, 2 carriers, 1 cruiser, 1 destroyer, 4 fighters and 2 transports in 49 Sea Zone, round 3 : 6/9 hits, 4.83 expected hits
                    1 carrier owned by the ANZAC, 2 fighters owned by the ANZAC, 2 carriers owned by the Japanese, 1 destroyer owned by the Japanese and 3 submarines owned by the ANZAC lost in 49 Sea Zone
                    ANZAC roll dice for 1 cruiser, 1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber in 49 Sea Zone, round 4 : 1/3 hits, 1.67 expected hits
                    Japanese roll dice for 1 battleship, 1 cruiser, 4 fighters and 2 transports in 49 Sea Zone, round 4 : 4/6 hits, 3.83 expected hits
                    1 fighter owned by the ANZAC, 1 cruiser owned by the ANZAC, 1 tactical_bomber owned by the ANZAC and 1 cruiser owned by the Japanese lost in 49 Sea Zone
                Japanese win with 1 battleship, 4 fighters and 2 transports remaining. Battle score for attacker is -67
                Casualties for ANZAC: 3 carriers, 1 cruiser, 3 fighters, 3 submarines and 1 tactical_bomber
                Casualties for Japanese: 2 carriers, 1 cruiser and 1 destroyer
                4 fighters owned by the Japanese forced to land in Solomon Islands

Non Combat Move - ANZAC

Place Units - ANZAC
            1 submarine and 1 transport placed in 54 Sea Zone

Turn Complete - ANZAC
            ANZAC collect 10 PUs; end with 10 PUs

Combat Hit Differential Summary :

Japanese regular : 1.50
    ANZAC regular : -3.00

Savegame

• 2024 2023 '22 '21 '20

Bummer. No final hurrah with the Japanese Fleet.

Good Game! I made it 15 rounds without losing a capital, but never got my feet on the ground. I needed one more round early in the game to engage Germany, but you played J very well and forced my hands. Never recovered.

• Good game! I was preparing to take down Moscow in two turns, but it’s further into the game than necessary. Somehow I’m not so efficient when attacking.

• I’d be happy to play another with you. If you agree, do you prefer same or switch sides or new bid?

• 2024 2023 '22 '21 '20

@trulpen Ok. But I’m not sure what I’d like to try. I would hope you’d agree the previous bid of 20 was almost right, but perhaps I can get a “handicap” of 6 pts.
    And the options would be:

a) redo with a few more bid points
    b) try the Axis with Allies getting a few less…

• You are a good player, so 6 IPC might be a tad too much. How about half that? I get 17 if you choose Axis and you get 23 with the Allies, so the difference would actually be 6. Sounds interesting enough?

• 2024 2023 '22 '21 '20

It does. I’ll choose b. I’d like to see you as the Allies and see what I’m missing.
    Where would you like your $17 spent? Or just start the game yourself…

Cheers!

• Sounds good. I’ll set it up.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m