• Hi all.

I have a doubt… Supposing enemy has a fleet with, for example, a carrier, a cruiser and some subs, can I attack this fleet with my SHIPS but decide to not attack the subs??? In this way, I could assign all the hits to the 2 bigger ships and my opponent shouldn’t use his/her subs as “cannon fodder”…

Thank you in advance.

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

No,

You can only choose to Ignore Subs, when there are ONLY subs in the Sea Zone.

If attacking a cluster of ships, its up to the defender if he wants them to stay and fight, or submerge (depending on if you have a destroyer).

You could however, send all Airforce at his Navy, and since you can’t hit hia subs, and his subs can’t hit you, essentially negate them.

• '10

@Sergente:

Hi all.

I have a doubt… Supposing enemy has a fleet with, for example, a carrier, a cruiser and some subs, can I attack this fleet with my SHIPS but decide to not attack the subs??? In this way, I could assign all the hits to the 2 bigger ships and my opponent shouldn’t use his/her subs as “cannon fodder”…

Thank you in advance.

Gargantua is correct. I would like to point out that if you don’t have a destroyer in you attacking force the defender may choose to  submerge the subs in which casew you have your desired attack….ti piace?

• @Battlingmaxo:

I would like to point out that if you don’t have a destroyer in you attacking force the defender may choose to  submerge the subs in which casew you have your desired attack…ti piace?

I know, I know… Yeah, I like it, but I would prefer if I could choose… ;)

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m