• Everyone seams to think that for defensive naval work, buy destroyers, use subs if you need some attacking pounch and use carriers for shore bombarding. :?
    Also, nobody wants Tacks. :x

My ideas

Battleships-18 IPCs
    Crusiers-11 IPCs (lets Tacks defend on 4 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:)
    Destroyer-8 (1 to 1 sub ability) Cannot disrupt convoys
    Sub-7 (Normal)

Anyone like it. :mrgreen:

• In before the move!

This belongs in house rules form mate.

• @democratic:

Everyone seams to think that for defensive naval work, buy destroyers, use subs if you need some attacking pounch and use carriers for shore bombarding. :?
    Also, nobody wants Tacks. :x
    My ideas
    Battleships-18 IPCs
    Crusiers-11 IPCs (lets Tacks defend on 4 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:)
    Destroyer-8 (1 to 1 sub ability) Cannot disrupt convoys
    Sub-7 (Normal)
    Anyone like it. :mrgreen:

How do you justify these changes?

• It would mean there was more to naval warfare than destroyers and subs.

• cruisers cant get too cheap, or powers that dont deserve them will get to buy them, like Germany, ANZAC, and Italy. Sure they can buy some, and use the unit, but its expensive now for a reason, so they dont buy a gazzilon.

Boat prices have to be high, because only wealthy powers deserve big fleets.

if you want to add something neat to destroyers add my Sonar/Radar tech to games

“In addition to Radar as normal, a power with this breakthrough is also granted Sonar, Destroyers now fire pre-emptively on the first round of combat at submarines when both attacking and defending.”

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m