FMG Custom Map: Invasion of Italy Setup and Rules

• I recently added the Invasion of Italy to my collection, but it’s the first one I’ve had to develop a setup and rules. The setup is the easy part, my problem is starting incomes for the Allies and their mechanics for deploying newly purchased units (mostly America). Also, what about victory conditions? I’m just curious to know if anyone has developed a decently balanced game. I realize that we all aren’t paid professionals but it would be great to see what other players have done, both noobs and veterans.

Thanks in advance.

• Sponsor '17 TripleA '11 '10

Hi Munchie!

Glad to hear you’ve got the Invasion Italy map. First, I want to let you know that even though you may have purchased it from FMG, it’s actually a Historical Board Gaming (HBG) product made our very own Tigerman! You should check our site for other maps, games, and related products.

Second, the actual rules and setups can be found here for free to download:

http://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/110908/the-invasion-of-italy

This is the game’s Board Game Geek page. If newer versions of the rules are released, we update them here. Enjoy the game and feel free to ask me, Tigerman, or CoachofMany any questions you may have.

• This is really great, I just glanced through the setup and it looks awesome!! Thanks for the link. I apologize for calling an FMG product, I didn’t realize it was a HBG product.

• Sponsor '17 TripleA '11 '10

No apologies needed! FMG has been a great help in carrying the product and getting it to folks like you. They need to be thanked too! Glad you asked about the rules and let us know what you think.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m