Begginings of vehicle and units rules inprogress

• That all looks really good. There should be special abilities for some units like tank destroyers get to target tanks first. heavy artillery can take premtive shot every round of combat causulties removed before they can fire back.

• __That all looks really good. There should be special abilities for some units like tank destroyers get to target tanks first.

• __Self propelled gun must have a first shot attack againt enemy tank._[[/i]

Maybe light tanks should have OOB classic values like ATT;3  DEF;2  MOV;2. COST;5.

• light tank must attack at 2 but may retreat as well as medium tank.___
  • Customizer

@lnmajor:

That all looks really good. There should be special abilities for some units like tank destroyers get to target tanks first. heavy artillery can take premtive shot every round of combat causulties removed before they can fire back.

You are suggesting Heavy Artillery have a “surprise strike” ability like subs?  So they would fire like subs do, in a special roll each round of combat, but NOT in the general combat part, right?
    For example:  say you have 3 inf, 3 tanks and 1 heavy artillery attacking a force of 5 infantry.  The H Art rolls and gets a hit so you remove 1 defending infantry.  Then it is 3 inf, 3 tanks against 4 inf.  The attacking inf and tanks get 3 hits, defending inf get 2 hits.
    NEXT round of combat:  1 inf, 3 tanks, 1 H art against 1 inf.  The H Art rolls and hits again.  1 Def infantry removed –- Attackers win with 1 inf, 3 tanks and 1 H Art.
    Does that sound about right?

• Exactly :-) What do you think?

• I already use heavy artillery and self propelled gun with those specification.
    Friend and I love it.
    I use heavy artillery for USSR. (152 mm artillery) destroyed Infantry cannot fired back during first round of combat.
    Slef propelled gun. (destroyed Tank cannot fired back during first round combat)

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m