• Hello all.  I just received AA Spring 1942 as a gift.  I have not played in 10 years and I am super stoked.  This site is AWESOME! 
    Anyways I have one problem, my game did not include IPC’s and not enough gray chips.  Has anyone had this problem, if so do you know where I can get parts?

Thanks,
    Aaron

• Official Q&A

Welcome, Mizark!

Unfortunately, the newer A&A games no longer come with paper IPCs.  You can use poker chips, coins, play money, or any method you like to track players’ IPCs.  If you need more chips, you can search the web for “mini poker chips”, and you’ll find several sites that sell them.

Enjoy the game!

• @Mizark,

In one of the threads on this board is a link to printing out A&A money. Perhaps another may be able to make it easier for you to locate, nevertheless, I printed the money out and found it to be very useful and a rewarding addition to the 1942 edition. I recommend laminating the money with an easy to purchase, inexpensive “do it yourself” product that can be found at Office Max, Office Depot, etc.

There are also sheets that members have created for documenting a “saved game” on that come in quite handy.

• Official Q&A

Yes, I’d forgotten about the printable IPCs.  They can be found here.  Thanks, dustwhit!

• Sponsor '17 '13 '11 '10

@mizark:

Hello all.  I just received AA Spring 1942 as a gift.  I have not played in 10 years and I am super stoked.  This site is AWESOME! 
    Anyways I have one problem, my game did not include IPC’s and not enough gray chips.  Has anyone had this problem, if so do you know where I can get parts?

Thanks,
    Aaron

I also sell IPC’s from the Axis & ALlies games as well as our own.
    www.historicalboardgaming.com

• Thanks for the help everyone!

• Hey coachofmany I visited your site which is pretty cool.  Which grey chips match up best with the chips from AA42, Battle of the Bulge or the Pacific 40, or are they all the same?
    I want to place an order shortly.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m