If you already have AA50 and Revised, what's the point of buying AA1942?

• @Imperious:

This is just coming from someone who has just recently started playing, take it for what it is worth, but I just wanted to say I’m glad I picked up ANY version of this game and thanks again to IL for opening my eyes towards Target, I drove 30 miles to pick up my copy of AA42 because of him.

WOW. Thats alot! :-D

The price is fair and you get it right away and no shipping.

Sounds like a win win.

Now you can print out my mega map for AA42 and not have any problems with the small OOB map.

True but would it be possible to make the borders in Europe more defined, at my age, my eyes aren’t that good!  Just a thought IL!  Still awaiting my tips!  :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

• +1 karma to theloof for driving 30 miles to pick up AA42.

• I took a look at your map IL, its very nice, the only question I have is….how do I print it out to use it in a game?

• set printer to tile it. for some printers its called poster print.

other than that you print each sheet on 8.5x11 pages on decal paper (about .40 cents each) and lay them on a thin wooden board. its not hard. This technique will involve some cutting

• @Imperious:

set printer to tile it. for some printers its called poster print.

other than that you print each sheet on 8.5x11 pages on decal paper (about .40 cents each) and lay them on a thin wooden board. its not hard. This technique will involve some cutting

Hmmm, Staples sells something called “sticker paper”, wonder if thats somewhat the same, I’ll have to do some homework on that, and then after I figure that out it’s a trip to home depot…thanks a bunch IL, I foresee my games getting much more fun with a larger map.

• Anyone wanna send me their useless Units? I’m paying for them lol :D

• any decal thats 8.5x11 will work. Look online and buy them cheaper. the map is like 72x36 so figure how many you need…probably 40?

• It is not worth getting without Italy.  Italy has set the standard now.  Its not a real A&A game without it.

• exactly.

• @manincellv:

It is not worth getting without Italy.  Italy has set the standard now.  Its not a real A&A game without it.

Yes. Italy is awesome.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m