• Well in all the games that have this thing, I’ve kept it, but never used it. One game anyways someone asked if I we could put all the pieces and chips under it, so I agreed, but I don’t know what it’s for?

• I’m pretty sure that you’re suppose to use defending units that were killed in the attack’s roll behind it so that you’ll both recognize that they’re dead, but you’ll remember to fire back with them.

• @Jaycawbz:

I’m pretty sure that you’re suppose to use defending units that were killed in the attack’s roll behind it so that you’ll both recognize that they’re dead, but you’ll remember to fire back with them.

Damn thats kind of useless, I just turn knock em down. Maybe I’ll put it on my wall on my room, because I have nothing for Axis and Allies up there yet.  :-D

• '12

@Dylan:

@Jaycawbz:

I’m pretty sure that you’re suppose to use defending units that were killed in the attack’s roll behind it so that you’ll both recognize that they’re dead, but you’ll remember to fire back with them.

Damn thats kind of useless, I just turn knock em down. Maybe I’ll put it on my wall on my room, because I have nothing for Axis and Allies up there yet.  :-D

I never in a thousand years would have thought of using the casualtu strip as decor. Very clever,lol.

• @Dylan:

Well in all the games that have this thing, I’ve kept it, but never used it. One game anyways someone asked if I we could put all the pieces and chips under it, so I agreed, but I don’t know what it’s for?

I use it to put the pieces that were hit during a round of combat so I know that they get a shot back in defense. Once they get the defense shot then I remove them from play and put them back in the baggie.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m