• personally I’m hoping the new game breathes some new life into these fora.

Yes I am an FNG but still - looking around and just reading some threads more or less at random - this place seems to be stagnant with something wavering between indifference and dogma.

COOL!!! My first Karma point! Negative naturally…

• even aa50 has been played so much some peopls boards probably have scrape marks from germany to russia

a new game will be welcome  :-)

• Welcome indeed.  I am tired of AA50 (actually I didn’t like it all that well to begin with…).  I think AA42 will be my game of choice - I can just feel it!

• I’m very much looking forward to this game.

I dropped $200 on a new copy of AA50, and haven’t been able to get anyone to play it because it is too large scale.

My friend wants to play a smaller version… and AA42 looks like it will essentially be a smaller version of AA50, a mix of AA50 and AA Revised and AA classic.

I’m considering selling my AA50 now, because i don’t think i’ll ever get to use it. :-(

I can’t wait for AA42, i sure hope it doesn’t disappoint! And i’m sure it wont!

• Personally, I am looking forward to NOT buyng it, especially after this latest slap in the game community’s face

• @allboxcars:

personally I’m hoping the new game breathes some new life into these fora.

Yes I am an FNG but still - looking around and just reading some threads more or less at random - this place seems to be stagnant with something wavering between indifference and dogma.

Well, it seems to me if you are going to kling to the same basic game (axis and allies) then not much can be done to send fresh air in. Just how much new stuff could be done…like start trek, they have been there and done that…many times over!

• @mwindianapolis:

@allboxcars:

personally I’m hoping the new game breathes some new life into these fora.

Well, it seems to me if you are going to kling to the same basic game (axis and allies) then not much can be done to send fresh air in. Just how much new stuff could be done…like start trek, they have been there and done that…many times over!

Actually it wasn’t the game I thought needed “fresh air” but this place.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m