• 2007 AAR League

Maybe you could change the name of this board from “games” to “find online opponents” or something similar. Then make a child board called “active games” and move the games to that board. That way people will come to the “find online opponents” board to get assistance with online play, accept a challenge, make a challenge or to get tournament announcements and when the players agree on terms they can start the game in the “active games” board. It should help keep the challenges and game discussion out of the “tournament” and “active games” child boards.

• 2007 AAR League

What in God’s name just happened? I was just finishing a post a minute ago and POOF! all the games disappeared. Fear me!! MY posts are magical!!  I am MIGHTY!!! As soon as I learn how to harness my power to make things disappear I’m heading over to the nearest health club girls locker room to make all of their clothes disappear.

• Just a little house keeping to make things easier to read…

• How about having another child forum to move completed games into, so that only active games are in the Games forum.

• The completed games just work down the thread and disapear onto page 2 and beyond…
    All of the active games will be on Page 1

• 2007 AAR League

hey guys, put my buddy mojo on the active players list

Mojo added.

• @ncscswitch:

You hit one of my self-imposed projects… compiling the info on online gaming into ONE concise cluster for web site posting

Has this been done?  If so, where is this located?

Thanks!

• @axis_roll:

@ncscswitch:

You hit one of my self-imposed projects… compiling the info on online gaming into ONE concise cluster for web site posting

Has this been done?  If so, where is this located?

Thanks!

Actually, no it has not.  Many of hte links I have for various resources no longer work and for some I have not found replacements.  Combine this with the increased time demands at work, as well the the Tournament etc, and it has just fallen through the cracks unfortunately.

• Anyone up for a game?

• This is a great site, where else can you look in on 10 games or more and see the best players duke it out.
            Tanks! ya’ll are the greatest

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m