• '18 '17 '16 '11 Moderator

Or are these boards running EXTREMELY slow lately?

• Been having a LOT of toruble this evening…

• Must be lots of traffic. They’ve seemed  a little slow, like they can’t quite find everything they need. Maybe all the ads?

Yea, I was thinking the ads might have something to do with it.  Also thought the number of threads might be doing something too.  Dunno.  I stopped web programming when programs like Frontpage came out and ruined the experience.

• Speaking of ads, I didnt know you were releasing a CD Jeniffer.  :lol:

Shhh.  Don’t tell anyone!

• @Jennifer:

Shhh.  Don’t tell anyone!

I wont tell anyone, but just tell me if you do a remake of the song “Dancing Queen.”  :lol:

Actually I did, and of a Nightwish Song and a TATU song….though, I wasn’t personally in them, just my MMORPG characters.

• @Jennifer:

Actually I did, and of a Nightwish Song and a TATU song….though, I wasn’t personally in them, just my MMORPG characters.

You play mmos?  Rofl.  Which one(s) you play?

I did play, at one time but no longer:

EverQuest the original.  Solesk-Ro, first high elf in full plate, first level 50 High Elf Cleric. (See, I had no life!)
    Dark Ages of Camelot. (Midguard Healer.)
    FFXI (White Mage/Red Mage)
    Lineage II (didn’t get very far, quit after a week, but I was an elven magic user…as close to healer as I could get.)
    World of Warcraft (Alliance…you guessed it, cleric.  Specifically focused in Holy/Divine talents.)

• @Jennifer:

EverQuest the original.  Solesk-Ro, first high elf in full plate, first level 50 High Elf Cleric. (See, I had no life!)
    Lineage II (didn’t get very far, quit after a week, but I was an elven magic user…as close to healer as I could get.)
    World of Warcraft (Alliance…you guessed it, cleric.  Specifically focused in Holy/Divine talents.)

MMO’s make me cry.  :cry:  I and many others have lost many good online friends to MMO’s whom at some point were the best FPSers the world has ever seen.  When they try to come back to FPS, they arent the same anymore.  Luckily one of my friends is able to play MMO’s and not suck at FPS, but others arent as fortunate.  We need to make some kind of MMO purge and destroy them forever!!  :evil:

• @Jennifer:

Back in my day, we didn’t have these daggum new fangled MMOs with graphics, we had to go all on text and the imagination.  Gemstone 3 anyone?

Actually, in my original day we had D&D, not D&D 2nd Ed or 3rd Ed, real, basic D&D.

MMORPGs just have never been able to reclaim the same feel.  They always screw up the cleric.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m