• I am now on turn 15 of an epic game. OOB rules and no Russian revolution. Neither side has a clear cut advantage. The Germans have broken through in the south and French have broken through on north. It is a race to Paris and Berlin. Allies have slight advantage in income. U.S. Is on verge of breaking through the alps into AH territory through Italy.

How long have some of your games gone? Assuming you are using OOB and no Russian revolution.

• The Americans have busted through Trieste. AH being pushed back. UK contesting Constantinople. Germans about to contest Paris. French driving through Kiel. Supply lines cut for both German and French lines. Turn 17…it’s Germany’s turn. Will Paris hold?

• I played a 4-man game that lasted 3 sessions of about 7 hours each. I forget how many rounds but it was in the 20s. Moscow and India were in CP hands but the Allies had about a million troops camped outside of Berlin. We finally just called it a draw.

• This game finally finished. It took 18 turns. I will post the finished video on my you tube channel. This was game 3 of a best of 7 series. We used OOB rules and no Russian Revolution Rule. The Allies won the first 2 games with the same game conditions.

• Who won?

• https://youtu.be/ilOa87runtw

Here is video of the game.

• I just played a 26 round game.

• Customizer

Do people not find that, after a certain number of turns, the Central Powers have lost their window of opportunity to win?

With America fully commited, the Allies should always have the resourses to win if they haven’t already lost.

Have the CPs ever won a game of more than 10 turns, if so what were the Allies playing at?

• In our games the centrals usually win if the Russian revolution rule is in play. If it’s not in play, the allies win.

• '15

@Flashman:

Do people not find that, after a certain number of turns, the Central Powers have lost their window of opportunity to win?

With America fully commited, the Allies should always have the resourses to win if they haven’t already lost.

Have the CPs ever won a game of more than 10 turns, if so what were the Allies playing at?

Agreed.  If the CP haven’t won the game by turn 8-10 just call it for the Allies.

• '17 '15

Like was the reality back then……

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m