• '18 '17 '16 '15 Customizer

Does I 94 or picoarmor, make Flying Tiger Decals?

I looked on there, but didn’t see any.

Those of you that use decals, are there any that are made or does my painter need to paint them on the plane?

I’m talking about the eyes and mouth of the tiger. :-)

Thanks,

John

• '14 Customizer

I tried to make some for my fighters but my printer was not fine enough.

@cyanight:

I tried to make some for my fighters but my printer was not fine enough.Â

I guess, they will have to be painted then. Thanks buddy! :-)

• '16 Customizer

Hey John, I have painted them before. It was painstaking, but I think I can simplify it a little bit and make it look good. I will see what I can do. Once I get my hands on my old pieces, I can send you a photo of my old Flying Tiger! Also, are you planning on using the P-40 Warhawk for that?

@Spitfire38:

Hey John, I have painted them before. It was painstaking, but I think I can simplify it a little bit and make it look good. I will see what I can do. Once I get my hands on my old pieces, I can send you a photo of my old Flying Tiger! Also, are you planning on using the P-40 Warhawk for that?

Great, I was worried about that.  I’m going to finalize everything and send you China and Australia, next. My sticker guy has not got back with me on the Union Jacks, so I will not be sending UK Europe and Pacific, at this time, till I get some answers. Yes, the OOB P-40 is what I will have you paint.

I’m going to try to ship you these by next Monday. :-)

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m