• Customizer

It shouldn’t be balanced, rather the existing imbalances force players into forming alliances.

Any two (or three?) players can form an alliance against another player/alliance; it lasts until that enemy(s) is eliminated (no way back if you lose your capital).

• Another way would be to make all territories worth 2 or 3 IPCs (within Europe- Africa still the same as printed).  That could make the countries a little more balanced.

• Customizer

Early placement in turn order would be a big advantage here, so maybe this needs to be combined with simultaneous movement.

• Well, Flashman, perhaps you play it like the Domination game in triplea- give everything 50 IPCs to spend, have everyone take turns placing 2-3 units.  Then at least the setup would be more balanced.

• '10

If this was the case you would need specific victory conditions for each Nation.

• @FieldMarshalGames:

If this was the case you would need specific victory conditions for each Nation.

Survive until the game is called?

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

Perhaps some kind of political phase can be entertained?  With political points you can earn, and spend, to perhaps delay people from certain actions?

That said… the nature of the FFA usually allows people to survive, because the small parties can always convince each other to attack the large ones who are the biggest threat. Atleast that’s how I’ve always played.

A good look at Veqryns tripleA version of the 1812 FFA game presents alot of possibilities that could be used in this mod.

• I would try a Battle Royale with 4 alliances:

USA and Great Britain

Germany and Austria

France and Italy

Russia and Ottoman Empire

• @Chacmool:

I would try a Battle Royale with 4 alliances:

USA and Great Britain

Germany and Austria

France and Italy

Russia and Ottoman Empire

Not bad actually.  Germany/Austria are the strongest duo but they have a two front war.

• Customizer

I’d prefer Germany-Ottomans, Italy-Austria & France-Russia.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m