Alpha+2 Global, Europe and Pacific Setup and NO charts - FINAL.

• Your the best  :-D My first game of Global will commence tommorow at noon and I will be playing by the latest freaking official rulings most likely to be definitive ruling!!! All because of you! thanks!

Now to score some laminating thingies.

• Customizer

@Kingpinda:

Your the best  :-D My first game of Global will commence tommorow at noon and I will be playing by the latest freaking official rulings most likely to be definitive ruling!!! All because of you! thanks!

Now to score some laminating thingies.

Alpha +2 All done!  See first and second post of this topic.  Enjoy!

• '10

Man your FAST

• Customizer

@FieldMarshalGames:

Man your FAST

:wink:  LOL!

• Awsome dude! very VERY much appreciated!!! :-D

• Customizer

The setup and NO charts are fabulous.  I noticed one small problem with the UK setup chart.  There is supposed to be 1 Infantry and 1 Fighter on Normandy/Bordeaux but it’s not on your UK Europe setup chart.  I don’t know where you could cram it in because the UK chart is pretty full.  Maybe on the last line over on the Pacific side?

• Customizer

Thanks for pointing that out knp7765!

I have made the changes and I replaced the original file.

Thanks!

• ah i noticed something also…  Don’t know if its worth mentioning. But ALL US NO’s apply when its at war. Now it looks like only the uppermost NO applies when at war.

Sorry :/ Btw you are awsome :p

• Customizer

@Kingpinda:

ah i noticed something also…  Don’t know if its worth mentioning. But ALL US NO’s apply when its at war. Now it looks like only the uppermost NO applies when at war.

Sorry :/ Btw you are awsome :p

I see what you’re talking about!  Ummm…so I don’t have to change it again, we’ll just say that the NO’s for the USA are “all applied once at war”.  :wink:

• @FieldMarshalGames:

Man your FAST

That’s what the wife says :wink:
    Thanks for the effort.  looks nice

• Man, what a great job!  Thanks!

Is there supposed to be 1 tank in Western USA?

• thanks smiley boy :-D :mrgreen:

• '10

Great job. We will use these in our Alpha+2 game next week.

• Hey just purchased the global game about 2 months ago and have just managed to play a global game 1 week ago. I have downloaded the Pacific errata and updates and picked bits and pieces up for Europe but im unclear on what this alpha+2 is with extra NO’s and starting positions, and differnet turn sequences. Are these official changes or are these to unofficial as to make the game more balanced. Sorry if this has been explained somewhere else but this seemed like the right thread to ask.

Cheers

• Very cool, thank you.

• Customizer

@TheDefinitiveS:

Hey just purchased the global game about 2 months ago and have just managed to play a global game 1 week ago. I have downloaded the Pacific errata and updates and picked bits and pieces up for Europe but im unclear on what this alpha+2 is with extra NO’s and starting positions, and differnet turn sequences. Are these official changes or are these to unofficial as to make the game more balanced. Sorry if this has been explained somewhere else but this seemed like the right thread to ask.

Cheers

These charts are proposed changes from Larry Harris and will most likely be in the next prints of Europe and Pacific.

Here is a link of the “out of the box” version:
    http://www.axisandallies.org/forums/index.php?topic=21819.0

• Customizer

@Rus-T:

Man, what a great job!  Thanks!

Is there supposed to be 1 tank in Western USA?

Nope!  Thanks for letting me know!  I will have make the changes and re-post them on Monday as I don’t have the original files with me.

• Customizer

Here’s some setup cards I made for the Alpha +2. Not as nice as TwistedAries but it’s my small contribution.

AAG40 Alpha+.2 setup, NO’s, Diplomacy.pdf

• Customizer

Sorry to do this, but I just noticed 2 more omissions:
    JAPAN
    Kiangsi = 3 infantry, 1 artillery
    SOVIET UNION
    Ukraine = 3 infantry, 1 minor IC

I find that last addition very interesting.  Now Russia gets 4 ICs.  On one hand, it will make it a little easier for Russia to get troops to the front.  On the other hand, it could make it easier for Germany or Italy to build up for taking Stalingrad or even Moscow.  Really looking forward to trying this new version out.

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

Yes I also found those omissions as well.

Also something about the wording was wrong regarding the Soviet NO for Berlin.

Was playing today… a few notes…

It would be helpful if the rule changes were ALSO in a nice chart :P

And if the NO and setup charts for each country were TOGETHER as oppossed to a seperate pieces.  It strange having German and Soviet setups on the same piece of paper :(

However, i am impressed you blasted these out!

These were fantastic, and helped out alot with game setup and play.  ESPECIALLY The NO and Unit Cost charts.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m