• Are there shipping options? Or is it a flat $10? Is there anyway to just ship it USPS for like 3 bucks instead?

• '10

@dadler12:

Are there shipping options? Or is it a flat $10? Is there anyway to just ship it USPS for like 3 bucks instead?

We only ship US and Canadian orders via UPS.  It is fast / reliable with tracking… and protects us from charge backs and other fraud.  ALSO, these products are shipped from Canada so USPS is not an option.

• Customizer

The stuff I order from Field Marshal Games always gets to me really quick.  For example, my copies of A&A Europe 1940 – shipped on Monday the 23rd and on my doorstep by Friday the 27th.  That’s pretty good from Canada to Wichita, KS.

• 35 dollars your giving this poor canadian boy a headache.

• hey if it pays why not?

• Dude,FMG… I swear you’re trying to torture us…

Big announcement soon…

We’re getting close to an announcement…

Really close now…

Then… chirp, chirp, chirp…! :?

• '12

Hahahaha!  Oh but don’t forget the switch to this thread from the other one I was tracking - over there was nothing and someone referred me to this one where I had missed the past few days of….action…LOL.

Oh well, it will definitely be worth the wait!  Patiently waiting…

• TripleA '12

Don’t know if this is the wrong thread, but has anybody heard FMG confirm what colour the final Italy pieces will be? I take it they will be the same colour as the FMG Italy Combat Dice? Thanks guys.

• '12

@Lozmoid:

Don’t know if this is the wrong thread, but has anybody heard FMG confirm what colour the final Italy pieces will be? I take it they will be the same colour as the FMG Italy Combat Dice? Thanks guys.

You are correct sir!

• '10

Sorry guys.  When dealing with factories in China…  there are ALWAYS delays.  I am often told “two weeks” then I don’t get any results for three.

All I can say is we are very close.  Production has started.

• TripleA '12

Ok, thanks Jeremy.  :-)

• '12

@FieldMarshalGames:

Sorry guys.  When dealing with factories in China…  there are ALWAYS delays.  I am often told “two weeks” then I don’t get any results for three.

No worries man…just busting your chops!  You guys ROCK!

• @Rorschach:

@reloader-1:

150 pieces / $29.99 = 0.20¢ per piece.

That is unbelievably cheap.

Think about it, there are other sellers selling 48 pieces for $12.

And others I have seen that sell individual pieces for $2-4 each.  And people buy them!  :-o

When you look at it that way, 20 cents per piece, thats nothing!
    Great point!

• Customizer

It seems like all the little plastic pieces used in ALL boardgames are made in China.  I know that all of WOTC’s pieces are.  The games may be put together here in the US or in Canada, but all the little pieces always seem to be made in China.  I guess you just can’t make that kind of stuff here, or at least not cost efficiently.

• @Yoper:

@FieldMarshalGames:

I thought that you have a firm in Canada doing the work?

if we were making them we would have bien done 4-5 weeks ago(even we have some delays, key word….SOME) :-D

• '10

I have NEWS.  It may not be what everyone wants to hear but it is atleast a time line.  I have been informed by the factory that they will be READY in 6 weeks.  I will post a pre-order in the next couple of weeks.

The wait is almost over!  We have a deadline for completion.

• '10

Great news!  I know a few people will be disappointed with the wait, but I’m fine with it.  Thanks for the update FMG

• Customizer

Let’s see, six weeks from now would be about mid-November.  Then they have to ship them to you so you can ship them to us.  I guess these will be our Christmas presents.

• ha, ha,ha merry xmass

• Well Christmas isn’t all bad now won’t even have to pay for them. Thanks mom

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m