• Will Italy and the dice be ready before October?  I keep checking, twice a day or more to see if they are up yet.  Sorry to be pushy, I’m just excited.

Thanks,

• I hope so. I’ve been checking daily and receiving daily let downs for months now.

• You guys check far too often tbh.

Try cutting back … Too much is bad for your health! :P

I’m pretty sure they are supposed to be in full/final production by the end of this month and ready for purchase shortly after they go into production.

Be assured, FMG WILL post here the moment they’re ready for pre-order/order!

• I know, I’m considering therapy.

• Customizer

I’m with you guys, mojo33 and dadler12.  I keep checking at least once a day and each time it’s like “Dang!  They are STILL not ready?”

• '10

what ever happened to this?

BIG NEWS NEXT WEEK

Announcement will be made after the release of AAE40 Next week. (There is already enough excitement on this board)

I will say no more on the subject…

• Customizer

That was when he showed a picture of the production pieces, the off-white pieces that were sent from the factory for Jeremy’s approval and /or any last minute changes.  Once those were approved, they could start mass producing the Italian units in their proper color and figure out the pricing.  Not sure why that part is taking so long, but then again I have never tried to work with a factory to make gaming pieces either.  I’m sure it can’t be too much longer before we get to order them.

• '10

The BIG NEWS was that the production samples arrived and I showed the pictures.  ACTUAL PIECES, not just clay models.  Also that they were going into production.

The was a BIG step in the process no? … I was excited  :-)

• '10

Just heard back from the factory.  There was a delay because I made some minor changes based on the samples (The Truck was too big, the Cruiser was to small etc).

FULL production is about to begin.  It looks like pre-order will be this month and the price will be $29.99 (You can use your AAA.org Discount code for $5 off)
    [THIS IS BASED ON MY INFORMATION TODAY - MAY CHANGE]

• OMG I F ING LOVE YOU

• you are a bringger of good news

• How do we know what our AAA.org discount code is?

• @DrLarsen:

How do we know what our AAA.org discount code is?

there is an extra thread about how the Discount Works.
    You can Save 5$ and the Code is ROMMEL if I am right.
    So based upon the latest news: 30$ + 7$ Shipping - 5$ dicount for A&A.Org members :)

thx FMG for making this Happen !

• '10

I’m keen to get a couple of sets, but I’m in Australia.  Will you be shipping overseas? And if so, do you have an estimate of shipping charges?

Cheers

• '10

@FieldMarshalGames:

Just heard back from the factory.  There was a delay because I made some minor changes based on the samples (The Truck was too big, the Cruiser was to small etc).

FULL production is about to begin.  It looks like pre-order will be this month and the price will be $29.99 (You can use your AAA.org Discount code for $5 off)
    [THIS IS BASED ON MY INFORMATION TODAY - MAY CHANGE]

At last maybe the wait is over!

• @Sime:

I’m keen to get a couple of sets, but I’m in Australia.  Will you be shipping overseas? And if so, do you have an estimate of shipping charges?

Cheers

I ordered the Combat dice from Europe,
    so I assume there will be no Problem with Australia.
    The shipping cost was the same like shipping Inside US (7$),
    but takes much longer. 2-4 weeks for oversea shipping.

• '10

We ship world wide.  You can choose UPS (Which can be expensive but fast with tracking) or Air Mail (Just regular mail for smaller packages - Not Board games).
    Air mail is the same as our UPS FLAT RATE for US/Canada.  UPS is calculated in our cart based on your address and our current UPS discounted international rates.

We were able to lower the price of the set!!!  It will be less expensive than we had imagined.  Right now our estimate is $29.99 for ITALY. (And YES, we can afford to have members use our discount code to make the total $24.99)  Remember the code is $5 off PER ORDER, NOT PER-ITEM

We are VERY CLOSE to PRE-ODER and our site listing has been updated and is now accurate.

http://www.fieldmarshalgames.com/field-marshal-combat-units.html

NOTE:  Due to rising Fuel Surcharge and annual rate increases.  We had to increase our UPS flat rate ship to $9.95 from $7.95 which we have offered over the past two years.

• on the old list of what would be includes there was a surprise** what was the planed surprise?

• FMG,

two questions:

By my count, I got 150 pieces, not 138 - could you confirm?

Also, numbers seem a bit skewed - only 12 of each infantry, yet 12 subs and 6 carriers? Any chance we can still change numbers around?

In my view, Land>Air>Sea units in terms of amounts built (Japan and US excepted)

• Yeah, but don’t you have a gazillion regular infantry from WotC, already?  I’d rather get more of what FMG’s doing that’s unique…

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m