Your worst dice luck in Global so far?

• Recently I played a Global game as allies where my GB army in India (consisting of 24 inf 1 art 1 tank) scored a grand total of 3 hits across 2 rounds of combat.  Anyone else have any stories to share?

• '18 '17 '16 '15 Customizer

Ouch… sorry.  :-D

• Paris G1. Took it with 1 tank remaining. Ouch.

• Best luck for me (Anzac)… worst luck for him (Japan).  2 Anzac infantry attacked the Caroline Islands that had 2 Japanese infantry and won.  This was crucial because the US Fleet could then use the Caroline Naval base and reach Japan.  Because Japan had no land units on it the US took Japan with no fight at all.  Game over!

• G1 Paris, as well first game. Didn’t take it and I attacked with all inf. artillery and tanks availible. 1 plane of the france remained. I had to take it with italy.

• I had 4x Infantry, 6x Fighters, and 6x Tactical Bombers (Japan) attacking a China Territory that consisted of 2x Infantry.  Honestly, my forces had nothing better to do.

After many rounds of combat, I took it with only 2 Infantry and 1 Fighter left.  I probably shouldn’t have pressed on, but it was out last round to play as it was getting late and Germany had just fell with no hope of Italy rescuing them.

• Playing a game with many dicings.

• @valthonis:

I had 4x Infantry, 6x Fighters, and 6x Tactical Bombers (Japan) attacking a China Territory that consisted of 2x Infantry.  Honestly, my forces had nothing better to do.

After many rounds of combat, I took it with only 2 Infantry and 1 Fighter left.  I probably shouldn’t have pressed on, but it was out last round to play as it was getting late and Germany had just fell with no hope of Italy rescuing them.

That’s insane!

• When Germany tried to take Paris, G1  The French and English Units rolled nothing but ones and twos and Germany couldn’t buy a hit.  Needless to say Germany had to retreat with what they had left and let the Itilians take Paris.  Which really helped Italy early on in the game.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m