• Customizer

Here is the link to my Setup charts for Global:  http://www.vector1design.com/AxisAllies

–--------------------------------------------

Hey, I just wanted to let everyone that was interested know that I’m putting together Global setup charts like the ones I did for Pacific.  These charts aren’t as in-depth as the ones that Bob does, nor do they match the style as well, but I still have people downloading the Pacific charts so I thought I’d share these for anyone that might want them.  Attached is a low-res image of two of the charts so you know what I’m talking about.  I’ll let you know when the high-res PDF’s are ready to be downloaded.  Thanks!
    UK-ANZACSetupLow.jpg

• Thanks!!  This is good news as I have been using your Pacific set-up cards since you first made them available.  Bob’s are great also, but with my poor vision (bifocals) I seem to be able to read yours easier.  Looking forward to them being finished.  What a wonderful informative community you guys have assembled here!

• '10

thanks, i love the grid style.  i couldnt remember who made them.  thanks again

• The fonts for the setup are too small. They are the main point of having a set up sheet, we need to be able to read the locations and types of units to be placed.

This should be more than 50% of the space and smaller fonts for No’s or turn order etc…

Perhaps a separate aid for all the common stuff ( NO’s turn sequence)

and all the space for the setup?

• I love these, its just what I was going to try and make, but not as nice as yours!  Where can I get the hi-res version to print?

• This is what I love about the A&A community, so many people making all sorts of helpful stuff :-)

• Do you mind also doing a combined UK setup? I’ve put both UK’s into one box and I’d like to tape these to the top of the box

• Customizer

Ok, all of the setup cards for Global are done and ready!  The link is here:  http://www.vector1design.com/AxisAllies.  These are high-resolution PDF’s that print directly onto standard 8 1/2 x 11 paper.

I know that the print is kind of small, but they are designed to be inserted into the individual boxes.  For the same reason, Calvin, the UK is split into two cards, sorry!  Most of the friends I get to play are Axis & Allies noobs, so that’s why stuff like the turn orders and turn phases are on there.

On another note, I’m playing around with a Political Situation chart that uses the same format, but is full-sheet sized.  If it ends up turning out ok, I’ll post that too!  Let me know if anything needs fixed, I’ve been real busy and haven’t had time to proof real well!

• '10

Cool setup charts!

I like this style and will use them for the global game.

Just one thing: the global income for France is 19 IPC not 17(French Indochina)

I’am ready to download… :-D

• '10

Very Cool!  Great Work.  This is why I love the AAA community.  So many great ideas and collective improvement of these games and aids.

• Customizer

@marechallannes:

Just one thing: the global income for France is 19 IPC not 17(French Indochina)

Balls… the Soviet income was wrong, too.  Thanks for pointing it out.  It has been updated.  :x

• I think the German land unit NO is 5 ipcs, not 3

Also, will you revise these for the expected changes in setup which will balance P40?

• '10

It’s 3 for german land unit in Egypt in the global game.

• Do you plan to create a set for Europe?

• Downloading right now. Thank you for the effort. Great work.

Cheers

Quark

• I like them, tough to choose which is better, yours of Bobs.

• Could you make another card with the political situation?

• Customizer

@calvinhobbesliker:

Could you make another card with the political situation?

Working on one!  I don’t know how it will turn out, but if it’s cool, I’ll post it up here!

• @bcguitars:

@calvinhobbesliker:

Could you make another card with the political situation?

Working on one!  I don’t know how it will turn out, but if it’s cool, I’ll post it up here!

Thanks. We all appreciate your hard work!

• Customizer

Ok, here is something I came up with for the political situations.  The main idea here is to use this as a quick reference, not to completely replace the rulebook.  I know that I took some liberties by not including some fundamental rules in here, but I think all of the main situations that directly affect gameplay are included.  Let me know if you like this layout, or if something in here needs to be fixed that could affect gameplay.  Thanks again!

Political-Situation.jpg

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m