Any experiences with a global J3 attack?

• @calvinhobbesliker:

@Bodeacious:

Also, was thinking…

If I was UK, I would seriously contemplate a UK2 dec of war against Japan. If anything can be hit to your advantage, why not. The Japs are just going to attack next go. Maybe the UK should think about reinforcing Yunnan on UK 2, if available, or taking it back.

No, Japan may not attack J3 to prevent the US from moving adjacent to Europe/Africa

They may opt for that. But this is a J3 attack thread. If UK attacks UK2, US is not in war until US4. BY J4, the UK and ANZAC have quite a few men and planes in the DEI. Maybe a J4 attack could be good.

• @Bodeacious:

They may opt for that. But this is a J3 attack thread. If UK attacks UK2, US is not in war until US4. BY J4, the UK and ANZAC have quite a few men and planes in the DEI. Maybe a J4 attack could be good.

In my experience I have found that if the Japanese leave themselves open to a UK2 attack then the allies have already won the game…

• '10

to Bodeacious:

In strategy B the philipines will be a target in J3. Most US-Players evacuate the plane from the Phillipine Islands.

to Bodeacious/Blitchga:

said before: Do not leave you transport undefended at the coast of French-Indo-China!

BB+CA+DD+DD+SS+SS+CV(2 Planes) is the minimum of ships you have to leave in the Sae zone to prevent an UK first strike.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m