German Blueprint: G1 Attack on Russia

• @BJCard:

Great, now I get beat by the Axis all the time now due to G1 attack on Russia.  How best to counter this?

You should create a new topic with the title “How to counter Grasshopper’s G1”  8-)

• Lol, I did create a new threat about stopping a G1 attack, just not necessarily yours.  Maybe you could lead some insight to it?

• 6 Infantry, 2 Artillery, from S.Germany into Slovakia

How about using those to strafe Yugo for 1 round and then retreat into: Slovakia.

Does Italy need this help?
    What are the loss / kill chances?

• @orania:

6 Infantry, 2 Artillery, from S.Germany into Slovakia

How about using those to strafe Yugo for 1 round and then retreat into: Slovakia.

It’s a common practice, but if you are attacking Russia round 1, you can’t take the chance that you accidentally score 5 hits and conquer Yugo since you need those units for counter attacks on G2.

• @manstein39:

@orania:

6 Infantry, 2 Artillery, from S.Germany into Slovakia

It’s a common practice, but if you are attacking Russia round 1, you can’t take the chance that you accidentally score 5 hits and conquer Yugo since you need those units for counter attacks on G2.

Correct, Italy can easily take Yugoslavia on their own round 2 or 3 without Germany spreading thin by strafing G1.

Suggested Topics

I Will Never Grow Up Games
Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures
Dean's Army Guys

Users

Topics

1.3m