• not realy, some want to but they are out voted every time(the would be in supper debt to us any way)

• @cminke:

if ru from qubec, come to canada one time! :lol:  jk!   so we have qu,on,nb,ns,nf,bc,yc. now were missing,nv,nwt,man,sak and al

You have Quebec, Ontario, New Brunswick(that’s in the game?), Nova Scotia, Newfoundland, British Colombia, Yukon(Why is Yc the abbr?), Nunavut, Northwest territory, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, and Alberta. You forgot Prince Edward Island

• @allboxcars:

@GrayBlaZe:

OK, here’s US in the middle, based on these poor maps it doesn’t look good.

sorry but don’t you have the Baja peninsula twice?

I never noticed it was already there til you pointed it out, eye ain’t what they use to be……thanx…

• @GrayBlaZe:

@allboxcars:

@GrayBlaZe:

OK, here’s US in the middle, based on these poor maps it doesn’t look good.

sorry but don’t you have the Baja peninsula twice?

I never noticed it was already there til you pointed it out, eye ain’t what they use to be……thanx…

ah, anytime. Give me chance to challenge my geo

And stellar work btw!
    Thanks

• Honestly IMTO seven territories would be enough for Canada.

ON, PQ, Maritimes, NWT, Prairies on the Europe side and then YT and BC on the Pacific side.

Maybe 6 if they combine ON and PQ into Central Canada.

• @cminke:

looks like ont is 2 tt

I’m wondering if instead of that being Northern ON they’ve skewed Manitoba or even the NWT.

Tell you, I’m going to need a new prescription if I keep staring at these fuzzy maps!

• @maverick_76:

I hear that Quebec is like another country, France lite I have been told.

It should be!

• Seven, you do realize th US is only getting 3 right?

• @maverick_76:

Seven, you do realize th US is only getting 3 right?

Who are you talking to? The US has 3 what? Territories?

• @calvinhobbesliker:

@maverick_76:

Seven, you do realize th US is only getting 3 right?

Who are you talking to? The US has 3 what? Territories?

The US has 5 territories with Alaska and Hawaii.  And Canada is a bigger country than the US.  Unless, you are saying that Hawaii and Alaska weren’t states in 1940, then yes, the US gets 3 territories.   But there isn’t any actoin in the US so you don’t need that many territories. Plus, if you conquer the Eastern or WEstern US the game should probably be over, so I don’t think the allies need America to have more spaces.

Canada does not deserve 7 territories though, if that’s what you are saying.  The USSR was about twice Canada’s size in 1940, but has 4x the territories.  However I don’t expect enough action in Canada to justify 7 territories.  Unless they’re expecting an invasion of Canada nad want to make the US struggle to defend all the territories from invasion.

• You know what I mean, mainland US. I think 3 is good, with 4 for Canada. Any more and it is just silliness and pride.

• '18 '17 '16 '15 Customizer

@maverick_76:

You know what I mean, mainland US. I think 3 is good, with 4 for Canada. Any more and it is just silliness and pride.

Well… Quebec wanting to secede is just silliness and pride too… if I do say so myself.

• @maverick_76:

You know what I mean, mainland US. I think 3 is good, with 4 for Canada. Any more and it is just silliness and pride.

Ok call me silly.

Now where do you see the four?
    Well two are already in the Pacific.
    Everything from the Grand Banks to the prairies would have to be one territory with a single IPC value, I guess a major IC and both an airbase (BCATP) and naval base (Halifax).
    Then NWT can sit on top of it.
    Or were you going to split Canada vertically so Chicago is one move from the coast abutting Greenland?
    Just curious…

• @allboxcars:

@maverick_76:

Ok call me silly.

Everything from the Grand Banks to the prairies would have to be one territory with a single IPC value, I guess a major IC and both an airbase (BCATP) and naval base (Halifax).
    Or were you going to split Canada vertically so Chicago is one move from the coast abutting Greenland?
    Just curious…

Greenland is inaccessible by land.

• @calvinhobbesliker:

@allboxcars:

@maverick_76:

Ok call me silly.

Just curious…

Greenland is inaccessible by land.

well by coast I meant there was a sea zone between them. Perhaps “neighboring” Greenland would’ve been a better choice of words…. I trust you get what I’m trying to say. Dividing Canada up into longtitudinal strips brings Greenland too close to the US IPC machine.

• Anyway, for the life of me I can’t see why LH stated that every province would be represented.

I agree 7 is a bit of a stretch… sure Canada’s huge but really I could get behind 5.

Two we’ve got in the Pacific.
    On the Europe side we get a Central Canada for the prairies and Ontario. Put some industry and an air base in there.
    Then Atlantic Canada for everything east of the Ottawa valley including Halifax and those charming Newfies.
    Then top the whole thing off with the NWT. Long way from Baffin Island to Niagara Falls after all. Need to throw some zero IPC space in there.

Just my two cents.

• @LHoffman:

@maverick_76:

Well… Quebec wanting to secede is just silliness and pride too… if I do say so myself.

Let them, and then Canada and US can invade and kick all them french Canadians back to France.

• @Brain:

@LHoffman:

@maverick_76:

Let them, and then Canada and US can invade and kick all them french Canadians back to France.

We don’t want them. We’ll nuke all of them if you even dare.

• '18 '17 '16 '15 Customizer

@UN:

@Brain:

@LHoffman:

@maverick_76:

We don’t want them. We’ll nuke all of them if you even dare.

Man you guys are funny. I love this!

Let’s try to keep the land in Quebec nice though. I have been there and it is quite beautiful. Maybe I will move up there and live after all the French patriots are gone.

• Well from the map it does look like 5 tt on the Europe map, I’m guessing that the reason he is doing this is so Germany can’t get to US from Canada in two turns. Man 7 tt for Canada, that is crazy……

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m