• In the rulebook, in the Game Components section on page 4, there is a large picture of the board. Korea is labeled with an IPC value of 2 instead of 3. Since this is such a big deal, I thought I’d point it out. :roll:

• Also, Yukon and BC are lumped as western canada and have a british roundel.

• Also on maybe page 11 in the bottom corner there’s a picture of ships with a Chinese roundel. This is odd considering there is no Chinese Navy.

• What’s wrong with this picture?
    1. India has no NB or AB, and had a minor IC
    2. Kwangtung has no NB
    3. Neither does Malaya
    4. NZ has no NB or AB
    5. Queens has no AB
    6. Caro has no AB or NB
    7. Haw has no NB or AB
    8. Phi has no AB
    9. WUS has no NB
    10. Japan controls Jehol and it has a Japanese marker; Japan controls Kiangsu and it doesn’t
    11. ANZAC’s units look like Russian units
    12. Guam may me missing its AB
    13. On the map, UK controls 11 ipcs of territory, but on the production chart, its marker is at 27
    14. US hasn’t captured anything or lost anything and has an income of 41
    15. ANZAC has income of 14 w/o capturing anything
    16. Japan controls 35 ipc’s but is at 31 on the chart
    17. China’s marker isn’t on the chart, even though it has at least 10 ipc’s of territory

Oddities:
    1. No chinese inf are on the board, despite owning most of their territory
    2. UK and ANZAC both could afford a carrier
    3. US has units off Fiji
    4. UK’s 4 inf are still in malaya
    5. NB on undefended borneo
    6. FIC hasn’t been captured yet

• @cminke:

AND THE ANZAC UNITS ARE RUSSIAN!! TAKE A CLOSE LOOK AT THE PLANES AND INF AND TANKS.  AND … THERE ARE NO TAC BOMERS OR MEC INF

#11 on my list

• @calvinhobbesliker:

Also, Yukon and BC are lumped as western canada and have a british roundel.

The british roundel was there purely to negate canadian contribution to war effort  :roll:  :mrgreen:

• @Funcioneta:

@calvinhobbesliker:

The british roundel was there purely to negate canadian contribution to war effort  :roll:  :mrgreen:

Will Europe have the leaf or the British circle, on Canadian territories?

• The leaf, that is there just to purely recognize the canadian war effort blablabla (senseless babbling) … and confuse players

• I like the leaf simbol, but I don’t like that doesn’t have any game use

You have reason about Newfoundland (Terranova), it should not have a leaf simbol (because it was UK controled in that date). But with such amount of ahistoricall stuffs, you can guess that is going to have a leaf simbol  :lol:

Well, or could be that there is not going to be a Terranova territory. Can you say something about this, Krieg?  :-)

And what about Malvinas/Falklands? If there are not some Malvinas rants at this point (with rants about Canada, Vichy, China and even Azores), I guess that we have not any Argentinian players. Maybe Falklands are even greater than Godzilla-sized Gibraltar?  :lol:

• Official Q&A

@Funcioneta:

Well, or could be that there is not going to be a Terranova territory. Can you say something about this, Krieg?  :-)

Newfoundland will have a UK roundel.

• Official Q&A

No.

• @calvinhobbesliker:

What’s wrong with this picture?
    1. India has no NB or AB, and had a minor IC
    2. Kwangtung has no NB
    3. Neither does Malaya
    4. NZ has no NB or AB
    5. Queens has no AB
    6. Caro has no AB or NB
    7. Haw has no NB or AB
    8. Phi has no AB
    9. WUS has no NB
    10. Japan controls Jehol and it has a Japanese marker; Japan controls Kiangsu and it doesn’t
    11. ANZAC’s units look like Russian units
    12. Guam may me missing its AB
    13. On the map, UK controls 11 ipcs of territory, but on the production chart, its marker is at 27
    14. US hasn’t captured anything or lost anything and has an income of 41
    15. ANZAC has income of 14 w/o capturing anything
    16. Japan controls 35 ipc’s but is at 31 on the chart
    17. China’s marker isn’t on the chart, even though it has at least 10 ipc’s of territory

Oddities:
    1. No chinese inf are on the board, despite owning most of their territory
    2. UK and ANZAC both could afford a carrier
    3. US has units off Fiji
    4. UK’s 4 inf are still in malaya
    5. NB on undefended borneo
    6. FIC hasn’t been captured yet

And just wait until AAE40 comes out.

• The british roundel was there purely to negate canadian contribution to war effort

That was the single funniest thing I have read all day :-D

I have a feeling they’ll make sure there’s less mistakes in AAE40, but I do not know how “much” less that will be :-P

• @Funcioneta:

I like the leaf simbol, but I don’t like that doesn’t have any game use

You have reason about Newfoundland (Terranova), it should not have a leaf simbol (because it was UK controled in that date). But with such amount of ahistoricall stuffs, you can guess that is going to have a leaf simbol  :lol:

And what about Malvinas/Falklands? If there are not some Malvinas rants at this point (with rants about Canada, Vichy, China and even Azores), I guess that we have not any Argentinian players. Maybe Falklands are even greater than Godzilla-sized Gibraltar?  :lol:

It’s to make me happy

• @Funcioneta:

@calvinhobbesliker:

LMFAO :lol:

• @MrBlack103:

I have a feeling they’ll make sure there’s less mistakes in AAE40, but I do not know how “much” less that will be

Doubtful

• As long as their arent typos on the board…everything else can be fixed with an errata

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

Lol could you imagine? or better… for another $100 you can purchase the module that allows you to attach the maps, and gives the rules.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m