• Then suddenly it turned out that Canada was a nice place after all ?

• It always has been. Its just cold, but Its really nice in canada. at least the cities are clean.

• I’ve been to Canada a couple times. Looks just like the US except the money is different and you have to go to a beer store to buy beer.

• If you can wait until the games are officially released they are available at Sentry Box or Great White Games here in Calgary. Both are reasonable. I have bought all previous A&A games from either of these. Vancouver has got to have the same or similar. Only AA50 was alot more. I picked-up AA25 for $ 35.99 CAN at Sentry Box. They told me they will be stocking the new ones as well. Just an option.

• @Canuck12:

Yo EvilDude,

If you live in or near Vancouver, Dextrol Games is on 4th and MacDonald. They will order you a copy and you can guarantee one on release day for the regular retail price. This is how I got AA1942 and it is how I will be getting both of the AA1940 games. Plus, the girl who works there is pretty cute too.  :wink:

And if you go by there you can stop by my place for a game because I only live 4 blocks away!

Excellent! It’s not too far so I’ll probably end up going there.
    Thank you!
    And it sounds like you should ask that girl to have a game with you  :wink:

@Panzer:

If you can wait until the games are officially released they are available at Sentry Box or Great White Games here in Calgary. Both are reasonable. I have bought all previous A&A games from either of these. Vancouver has got to have the same or similar. Only AA50 was alot more. I picked-up AA25 for $ 35.99 CAN at Sentry Box. They told me they will be stocking the new ones as well. Just an option.

I’ll try to find out if there’s a Sentry Box or Great White Games around here.

Thank you!

• '20 '18 '16 '13 '12

No worries mate. Happy playing.

Correction on the name though, its Drexoll Games. In case you were phonebooking or mapquesting it…

• @Brain:

That’s 36 Loonies or 18 Toonies. Did I spell that right?

Not sure if you fit that many loonies in your pocket at once. :-D

Yes you did spell correctly. :lol:

Canada is been tossing the idea around to get rid of $5 bills also now. Wonder if they will call those Quinties or Fivoonies? :-D

• @Brain:

How about Loony ‘n’ twotoonies?

:lol: :lol:

• Loony ‘n’ twotoonies, that just rolls off the tongue doesn’t it?

• yep, it’ll prob be a quintoonie though, or more like it, a quaintoonie.

• How about twotoonies’n’aloony.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m