L22 elche (x) vs Gamerman01 (+18) BM4

• This is a new possibility to start the game !!! But I had good fights for UK in sz110 with sub and scramble 3. So I believe this was hard decision.
    Its a pleasure to wait 1 week for a move if you bring every week a new game option.

• Dont lets talk about Yunnan.
    Game History

Round: 1

Purchase Units - Japanese
            Japanese buy 1 factory_minor and 2 transports; Remaining resources: 0 PUs; 6 SuicideAttackTokens; 

Politics - Japanese
            Japanese takes Political Action: Political Action Japanese To War With Russians
                Japanese succeeds on action: Political Action Japanese To War With Russians: Changing Relationship for Japanese and Russians from Neutrality to War
                Japanese succeeds on action: Political Action Japanese To War With Russians: Changing Relationship for Russians and Chinese from Neutrality to Allied
                Japanese succeeds on action: Political Action Japanese To War With Russians: Changing Relationship for Russians and ANZAC from Neutrality to Allied
                Japanese succeeds on action: Political Action Japanese To War With Russians: Changing Relationship for Russians and Dutch from Neutrality to Friendly
                Japanese succeeds on action: Political Action Japanese To War With Russians: Changing Relationship for Russians and UK_Pacific from Neutrality to Allied

Combat Move - Japanese
            1 transport moved from 6 Sea Zone to 17 Sea Zone
            1 infantry moved from Iwo Jima to 17 Sea Zone
            1 infantry and 1 transport moved from 17 Sea Zone to 6 Sea Zone
            1 infantry moved from Japan to 6 Sea Zone
            2 infantry and 1 transport moved from 6 Sea Zone to 5 Sea Zone
            2 infantry moved from 5 Sea Zone to Soviet Far East
            1 submarine moved from 6 Sea Zone to 5 Sea Zone
            1 infantry moved from Okinawa to 19 Sea Zone
            1 infantry and 1 transport moved from 19 Sea Zone to 6 Sea Zone
            1 artillery moved from Japan to 6 Sea Zone
            1 artillery, 1 infantry and 1 transport moved from 6 Sea Zone to 5 Sea Zone
            1 artillery and 1 infantry moved from 5 Sea Zone to Siberia
            3 infantry moved from Kwangsi to Yunnan
            1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber moved from Kiangsu to Yunnan
            1 infantry moved from Jehol to Chahar
                  Japanese take Chahar from Chinese
            1 infantry moved from Shantung to Anhwe
                  Japanese take Anhwe from Chinese
            2 bombers moved from Japan to Yunnan
            2 infantry moved from Kiangsi to Hunan
            2 fighters and 2 tactical_bombers moved from Manchuria to Hunan
            1 fighter moved from Formosa to Hunan
            1 mech_infantry moved from Manchuria to Chahar
            1 artillery moved from Jehol to Chahar
            1 infantry moved from Jehol to Chahar
            1 artillery and 1 infantry moved from Kiangsi to Hunan
            1 artillery and 2 infantry moved from Shantung to Anhwe
            1 artillery and 3 infantry moved from Kiangsu to Anhwe

Combat - Japanese
            Battle in Soviet Far East
            Battle in Siberia
            Battle in Hunan
                Japanese attack with 1 artillery, 3 fighters, 3 infantry and 2 tactical_bombers
                Chinese defend with 2 infantry
                    Japanese roll dice for 1 artillery, 3 fighters, 3 infantry and 2 tactical_bombers in Hunan, round 2 : 4/9 hits, 3,83 expected hits
                    Chinese roll dice for 2 infantry in Hunan, round 2 : 0/2 hits, 0,67 expected hits
                    2 infantry owned by the Chinese lost in Hunan
                Japanese win, taking Soviet Far East from Russians, taking Siberia from Russians, taking Hunan from Chinese with 1 artillery, 3 fighters, 3 infantry and 2 tactical_bombers remaining. Battle score for attacker is 6
                Casualties for Chinese: 2 infantry
            Battle in Yunnan
                Japanese attack with 2 bombers, 1 fighter, 3 infantry and 1 tactical_bomber
                Chinese defend with 4 infantry
                    Japanese roll dice for 2 bombers, 1 fighter, 3 infantry and 1 tactical_bomber in Yunnan, round 2 : 3/7 hits, 3,00 expected hits
                    Chinese roll dice for 4 infantry in Yunnan, round 2 : 4/4 hits, 1,33 expected hits
                    1 fighter owned by the Japanese, 3 infantry owned by the Japanese and 3 infantry owned by the Chinese lost in Yunnan
                1 tactical_bomber owned by the Japanese and 2 bombers owned by the Japanese retreated
                Chinese win with 1 infantry remaining. Battle score for attacker is -10
                Casualties for Japanese: 1 fighter and 3 infantry
                Casualties for Chinese: 3 infantry

Non Combat Move - Japanese
            1 tactical_bomber moved from Yunnan to Kwangsi
            2 bombers moved from Yunnan to Kwangsi
            2 tactical_bombers moved from Hunan to Kwangsi
            3 fighters moved from Hunan to Kwangsi
            1 fighter moved from Okinawa to Kwangsi
            1 transport moved from 20 Sea Zone to 19 Sea Zone
            1 artillery and 1 infantry moved from Manchuria to 19 Sea Zone
            1 artillery, 1 infantry and 1 transport moved from 19 Sea Zone to 20 Sea Zone
            1 artillery and 1 infantry moved from 20 Sea Zone to Kiangsi
            1 destroyer and 1 submarine moved from 19 Sea Zone to 20 Sea Zone
            1 battleship moved from 19 Sea Zone to 20 Sea Zone
            1 carrier moved from 6 Sea Zone to 20 Sea Zone
            1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber moved from 6 Sea Zone to 20 Sea Zone
            2 fighters and 2 tactical_bombers moved from Japan to Kwangsi
            1 aaGun and 5 infantry moved from Manchuria to Jehol
            4 infantry moved from Korea to Manchuria
            1 fighter moved from Korea to Japan
            1 destroyer moved from 6 Sea Zone to 20 Sea Zone

Place Units - Japanese
            1 factory_minor placed in Shantung
            2 transports placed in 6 Sea Zone

Turn Complete - Japanese
            Japanese collect 31 PUs; end with 31 PUs
            Objective Japanese 1 Trade With America: Japanese met a national objective for an additional 10 PUs; end with 41 PUs

Combat Hit Differential Summary :

Chinese regular : 2,00
    Japanese regular : 0,17

j1 (1).tsvg

• @elche said in L22 elche (x) vs Gamerman01 (+18) BM4:

This is a new possibility to start the game !!! But I had good fights for UK in sz110 with sub and scramble 3. So I believe this was hard decision.
    Its a pleasure to wait 1 week for a move if you bring every week a new game option.

Oh, I just noticed this post! Thanks for the comments, I enjoy them. I should be able to move faster than weekly, just don’t want to promise :face_with_cowboy_hat:

• Here is a UK1, UK1 always takes me a long time. Very interesting, it’s different than I’ve ever done because of your play.

Scramble planes to Zone 97?

UK1 CM.tsvg

• I hope that this is good for me.
    No scramble, please.

• UK1.tsvg

You got your hits in - should help with the sting a bit

• Ohhh, my battleship is still alive.
    Please OOL in sz97. Max. Defense for the next hits ?
    ita1-combat (1).tsvg

• I wish I could tell you OOL now for convenience, but it’s a tough call.
    Triple A doesn’t do this right - I shouldn’t have to choose casualties until I see the rest of the roll.
    It forces you to choose a casualty right now, so please choose the sub right now. There’s probably no scenario where I wouldn’t choose the sub after round 1, but I have the right to change it because if we were not using Triple A, I would get to see your whole roll before choosing anything.

So choose the sub and roll the rest and then I’ll choose, thanks and sorry for the inconvenience but it’s Triple A’s fault :)

• (It’s because I have a destroyer - you don’t have first strike capability with the sub, just the same as I don’t have first strike with my sub because of your destroyer, but Triple A thinks you do)

• Curse those Vichy rules. I now realize I lose the bomber in Syria if your tank wins the 50/50 :grimacing:

• But my tank loose the fight.
    3 more hits. Please OOL.
    1ita-combat1 (1).tsvg

• OK, then I go max defense, losing carrier and destroyer, max defense after that if you keep going, thank you for your patience and sorry about Vichy being blown up twice on you.

• This post is deleted!

• No problem. I have 6 games now and mayby our game is the fastest at the moment. Most players want decide OOL themselves.
    I hoped for one good attack from the italians and wanted to retreat and destroy the Navy with the German Luftwaffe but the Italians did a good job. Now german Luftwaffe will smash the rest of the British Navy to the ground of the sea. With the german battleship and the battle in sz97 I am the lucky guy. So no problem with Vichy.
    Game History

Round: 1

Purchase Units - Italians
            Italians buy 1 fighter; Remaining resources: 0 PUs; 

Combat Move - Italians
            1 armour moved from Northern Italy to Normandy Bordeaux
            1 artillery and 1 infantry moved from Northern Italy to Yugoslavia
            1 artillery moved from Northern Italy to Yugoslavia
            1 infantry moved from Albania to Yugoslavia
            2 fighters moved from Southern Italy to 97 Sea Zone
            1 bomber moved from Northern Italy to 97 Sea Zone
            1 cruiser, 1 destroyer and 1 submarine moved from 95 Sea Zone to 97 Sea Zone
            1 infantry moved from Italian Somaliland to Kenya
                  Italians take Kenya from British
            1 artillery and 2 infantry moved from Ethiopia to Kenya
            1 armour moved from Tobruk to Alexandria
                  Italians take Alexandria from British
            1 armour moved from Alexandria to Tobruk
            2 infantry moved from Southern Italy to 95 Sea Zone
            2 infantry and 1 transport moved from 95 Sea Zone to 92 Sea Zone
            2 infantry moved from 92 Sea Zone to Gibraltar

Combat - Italians
            Battle in Gibraltar
            Battle in Yugoslavia
                Italians attack with 2 artilleries and 2 infantry
                Neutral_Allies defend with 1 infantry
                    Italians roll dice for 2 artilleries and 2 infantry in Yugoslavia, round 2 : 2/4 hits, 1,33 expected hits
                    Neutral_Allies roll dice for 1 infantry in Yugoslavia, round 2 : 1/1 hits, 0,33 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the Neutral_Allies and 1 infantry owned by the Italians lost in Yugoslavia
                Italians win, taking Gibraltar from British, taking Yugoslavia from Neutral_Allies with 2 artilleries and 1 infantry remaining. Battle score for attacker is 0
                Casualties for Italians: 1 infantry
                Casualties for Neutral_Allies: 1 infantry
            Battle in Normandy Bordeaux
                Italians attack with 1 armour
                French defend with 1 artillery, 1 factory_minor and 1 harbour
                    Italians roll dice for 1 armour in Normandy Bordeaux, round 2 : 0/1 hits, 0,50 expected hits
                    French roll dice for 1 artillery in Normandy Bordeaux, round 2 : 0/1 hits, 0,33 expected hits
                    Italians roll dice for 1 armour in Normandy Bordeaux, round 3 : 0/1 hits, 0,50 expected hits
                    French roll dice for 1 artillery in Normandy Bordeaux, round 3 : 1/1 hits, 0,33 expected hits
                    1 armour owned by the Italians lost in Normandy Bordeaux
                French win with 1 artillery remaining. Battle score for attacker is -6
                Casualties for Italians: 1 armour
            Battle in 97 Sea Zone
                Italians attack with 1 bomber, 1 cruiser, 1 destroyer, 2 fighters and 1 submarine
                British defend with 1 carrier, 1 cruiser, 1 destroyer, 2 fighters, 1 submarine and 1 transport
                    Italians roll dice for 1 submarine in 97 Sea Zone, round 2 : 1/1 hits, 0,33 expected hits
                    Italians roll dice for 1 bomber, 1 cruiser, 1 destroyer and 2 fighters in 97 Sea Zone, round 2 : 3/5 hits, 2,50 expected hits
                    British roll dice for 1 submarine in 97 Sea Zone, round 2 : 0/1 hits, 0,17 expected hits
                    British roll dice for 1 carrier, 1 cruiser, 1 destroyer, 2 fighters and 1 transport in 97 Sea Zone, round 2 : 2/5 hits, 2,50 expected hits
                    1 destroyer owned by the Italians, 1 destroyer owned by the British, 1 submarine owned by the British, 1 submarine owned by the Italians and 1 carrier owned by the British lost in 97 Sea Zone
                    Italians roll dice for 1 bomber, 1 cruiser and 2 fighters in 97 Sea Zone, round 3 : 3/4 hits, 2,17 expected hits
                    British roll dice for 1 cruiser, 2 fighters and 1 transport in 97 Sea Zone, round 3 : 1/3 hits, 1,83 expected hits
                    1 cruiser owned by the British, 1 fighter owned by the Italians and 2 fighters owned by the British lost in 97 Sea Zone
                    1 transport owned by the British lost in 97 Sea Zone
                Italians win, taking 97 Sea Zone from British with 1 bomber, 1 cruiser and 1 fighter remaining. Battle score for attacker is 45
                Casualties for Italians: 1 destroyer, 1 fighter and 1 submarine
                Casualties for British: 1 carrier, 1 cruiser, 1 destroyer, 2 fighters, 1 submarine and 1 transport

Non Combat Move - Italians
            1 fighter moved from 97 Sea Zone to Southern Italy
            1 bomber moved from 97 Sea Zone to Southern Italy
            1 armour moved from Albania to Romania
            1 infantry moved from Southern Italy to Northern Italy
            1 infantry moved from Southern Italy to Northern Italy

Place Units - Italians
            1 fighter placed in Southern Italy

Turn Complete - Italians
            Total Cost from Convoy Blockades: 0
                Rolling for Convoy Blockade Damage in 72 Sea Zone. Rolls: 4
            Italians collect 13 PUs; end with 13 PUs

Combat Hit Differential Summary :

French regular : 0,33
    Italians regular : 1,67
    Neutral_Allies regular : 0,67
    British regular : -1,50

pta1 (1).tsvg

• I’m glad you’re not upset about dice, that’s always good

• 2024 2023 '22 '15 '11 '10 Official Q&A Moderator

Yeah, those defense rolls were bad in 97 :(

• Dice were fair that time

F1.tsvg

• Oh, I will be gone 18 hours from now until Sunday night or Monday - I’m going with my daughter to a “comic and entertainment” expo 3 hours away. I guess I will have my laptop and may be able to play, but not sure.
    Have a great weekend!

• Didn’t want you to miss that I did complete the epic FRANZAC move, so uploading it again

F1.tsvg

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m