L22 OOB ABH (X) vs WinterWarrior(A+40)

• @arthur-bomber-harris Half as long twice as bright

Any preference on jap vs german tank or no preference?

• keep the Japanese tank until last

• @arthur-bomber-harris Roger that 2nd Round OOLR9 RD2 OOL.tsvg

• 3 Ger tanks

• @arthur-bomber-harris 4 hits I assume 4 tanks?

• yes 4 ger tanks

• 1 tank plz

• @arthur-bomber-harris Yup, I hope my assumptions of tanks were correct

• Correct. Looks like Moscow will fall in a couple of turns.

• @arthur-bomber-harris Game History

Round: 9

Purchase Units - Russians
            Russians buy 1 aaGun and 8 infantry; Remaining resources: 0 PUs; 

Combat Move - Russians
            13 infantry moved from Volgograd to Kazakhstan
            3 armour and 2 mech_infantrys moved from Tambov to Kazakhstan
            7 mech_infantrys and 1 tactical_bomber moved from Russia to Kazakhstan
            7 artilleries moved from Tambov to Rostov
            3 infantry moved from Russia to Bryansk
            1 artillery moved from Russia to Bryansk

Combat - Russians
            Battle in Bryansk
                Russians attack with 1 artillery and 3 infantry
                Germans defend with 1 infantry
                    Russians roll dice for 1 artillery and 3 infantry in Bryansk, round 2 : 1/4 hits, 1.00 expected hits
                    Germans roll dice for 1 infantry in Bryansk, round 2 : 0/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the Germans lost in Bryansk
                Russians win, taking Bryansk from Germans with 1 artillery and 3 infantry remaining. Battle score for attacker is 3
                Casualties for Germans: 1 infantry
            Battle in Rostov
                Russians attack with 7 artilleries
                Germans defend with 4 infantry
                    Russians roll dice for 7 artilleries in Rostov, round 2 : 3/7 hits, 2.33 expected hits
                    Germans roll dice for 4 infantry in Rostov, round 2 : 3/4 hits, 1.33 expected hits
                    3 artilleries owned by the Russians and 3 infantry owned by the Germans lost in Rostov
                    Russians roll dice for 4 artilleries in Rostov, round 3 : 0/4 hits, 1.33 expected hits
                    Germans roll dice for 1 infantry in Rostov, round 3 : 0/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    Russians roll dice for 4 artilleries in Rostov, round 4 : 2/4 hits, 1.33 expected hits
                    Germans roll dice for 1 infantry in Rostov, round 4 : 0/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the Germans lost in Rostov
                Russians win, taking Rostov from Germans with 4 artilleries remaining. Battle score for attacker is 0
                Casualties for Russians: 3 artilleries
                Casualties for Germans: 4 infantry
            Battle in Kazakhstan
                Russians attack with 3 armour, 13 infantry, 9 mech_infantrys and 1 tactical_bomber
                Germans defend with 10 armour, 5 bombers, 5 fighters, 2 mech_infantrys and 3 tactical_bombers; Japanese defend with 1 armour
                    Russians roll dice for 3 armour, 13 infantry, 9 mech_infantrys and 1 tactical_bomber in Kazakhstan, round 2 : 7/26 hits, 5.83 expected hits
                    Japanese roll dice for 11 armour, 5 bombers, 5 fighters, 2 mech_infantrys and 3 tactical_bombers in Kazakhstan, round 2 : 9/26 hits, 11.83 expected hits
                    9 infantry owned by the Russians, 2 bombers owned by the Germans, 3 armour owned by the Germans and 2 mech_infantrys owned by the Germans lost in Kazakhstan
                    Russians roll dice for 3 armour, 4 infantry, 9 mech_infantrys and 1 tactical_bomber in Kazakhstan, round 3 : 4/17 hits, 4.33 expected hits
                    Japanese roll dice for 8 armour, 3 bombers, 5 fighters and 3 tactical_bombers in Kazakhstan, round 3 : 6/19 hits, 9.33 expected hits
                    2 mech_infantrys owned by the Russians, 4 infantry owned by the Russians and 4 armour owned by the Germans lost in Kazakhstan
                    Russians roll dice for 3 armour, 7 mech_infantrys and 1 tactical_bomber in Kazakhstan, round 4 : 1/11 hits, 3.33 expected hits
                    Japanese roll dice for 4 armour, 3 bombers, 5 fighters and 3 tactical_bombers in Kazakhstan, round 4 : 8/15 hits, 7.33 expected hits
                    7 mech_infantrys owned by the Russians, 1 armour owned by the Russians and 1 armour owned by the Germans lost in Kazakhstan
                    Russians roll dice for 2 armour and 1 tactical_bomber in Kazakhstan, round 5 : 1/3 hits, 1.67 expected hits
                    Japanese roll dice for 3 armour, 3 bombers, 5 fighters and 3 tactical_bombers in Kazakhstan, round 5 : 7/14 hits, 6.83 expected hits
                    1 tactical_bomber owned by the Russians, 2 armour owned by the Russians and 1 armour owned by the Germans lost in Kazakhstan
                Japanese win with 2 armour, 3 bombers, 5 fighters and 3 tactical_bombers remaining. Battle score for attacker is -18
                Casualties for Russians: 3 armour, 13 infantry, 9 mech_infantrys and 1 tactical_bomber
                Casualties for Germans: 9 armour, 2 bombers and 2 mech_infantrys

Non Combat Move - Russians
            3 infantry moved from Russia to Samara
            1 aaGun moved from Volgograd to Tambov
            1 aaGun moved from Volgograd to Tambov
            3 infantry moved from Russia to Smolensk

Place Units - Russians
            1 aaGun and 8 infantry placed in Russia

Turn Complete - Russians
            Russians collect 23 PUs; end with 23 PUs

Combat Hit Differential Summary :

Japanese regular : -5.33
    Germans regular : 0.67
    Russians regular : -2.17

autosaveBeforeEndTurn.tsvg

• you do love your risky battles! Taking a break for a few hours and will do Japan after dinner

• @arthur-bomber-harris Can’t stop now can I? Better to go out swinging

• @winterwarrior Enjoy dinner, thanks for the heads up

• Sorry, didn’t get the game summary pasted in here. Needed to teleport my Japanese units to reinforce the Caucasus.

J9.tsvg

• @arthur-bomber-harris Hi there,

Did something go wrong with the dice server last round?
    I didn’t get any of the battle rolls

• @Arthur-Bomber-Harris The rolls seem pretty fine to me so no worries

• Maybe I had started as a local game. Must explain why I had no game summary. You had good overall luck so I assume you don’t want me to redo. ;(

• @Arthur-Bomber-Harris rolls look very normal and slightly favor me if anything

• @Arthur-Bomber-Harris autosaveBeforeEndTurn.tsvg Game History

Round: 9

Purchase Units - Americans
            Americans buy 1 airfield, 3 bombers, 2 harbours and 1 submarine; Remaining resources: 1 PUs; 

Combat Move - Americans

Airborne Attack Move - Americans

Non Combat Move - Americans
            Turning on Edit Mode
            EDIT: Changing ownership of Persia from Japanese to Americans
            EDIT: Turning off Edit Mode
            EDIT: 1 infantry moved from Iraq to Persia
            EDIT: Americans undo move 1.
            EDIT: 1 infantry moved from Iraq to Persia
            1 armour, 1 artillery, 4 infantry and 2 mech_infantrys moved from Iraq to Northwest Persia
            1 fighter moved from Wake Island to Midway
            2 carriers, 1 destroyer and 1 submarine moved from 26 Sea Zone to 64 Sea Zone
            3 artilleries and 3 infantry moved from Western United States to 10 Sea Zone
            3 artilleries, 3 infantry and 3 transports moved from 10 Sea Zone to 89 Sea Zone
            3 artilleries and 3 infantry moved from 89 Sea Zone to Southeast Mexico
            1 artillery and 1 infantry moved from Central United States to 101 Sea Zone
            1 artillery, 1 infantry and 1 transport moved from 101 Sea Zone to 106 Sea Zone
            1 artillery and 1 infantry moved from 106 Sea Zone to Quebec
            1 bomber moved from Iraq to Russia
            1 fighter moved from Trans-Jordan to Iraq
            1 submarine moved from 10 Sea Zone to 30 Sea Zone
            2 carriers, 1 destroyer and 2 fighters moved from 49 Sea Zone to 29 Sea Zone
            2 fighters moved from 29 Sea Zone to 64 Sea Zone
            1 battleship and 8 carriers moved from 54 Sea Zone to 29 Sea Zone
            3 infantry moved from Tobruk to Alexandria
            1 cruiser, 1 submarine and 5 transports moved from 76 Sea Zone to 81 Sea Zone
            1 cruiser moved from 81 Sea Zone to 98 Sea Zone
            1 submarine moved from 81 Sea Zone to 98 Sea Zone

Place Units - Americans
            1 harbour placed in Line Islands
            1 harbour placed in Southeast Mexico
            1 airfield placed in Iraq
            3 bombers placed in Iraq
            1 submarine placed in 10 Sea Zone

Turn Complete - Americans
            Total Cost from Convoy Blockades: 5
                Rolling for Convoy Blockade Damage in 41 Sea Zone. Rolls: 2,2
                Rolling for Convoy Blockade Damage in 44 Sea Zone. Rolls: 1,6
            Americans collect 58 PUs (5 lost to blockades); end with 59 PUs
            Objective Americans 1 Homeland: Americans met a national objective for an additional 10 PUs; end with 69 PUs
            Objective Americans 3 Defense Obligations: Americans met a national objective for an additional 5 PUs; end with 74 PUs
            Objective Americans 2 Outer Territories: Americans met a national objective for an additional 5 PUs; end with 79 PUs

• @Arthur-Bomber-Harris autosaveBeforeEndTurn.tsvg

I guess we will play this out

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m