L22 OOB ABH (X) vs WinterWarrior(A+40)

• @arthur-bomber-harris 4 hits I assume 4 tanks?

• yes 4 ger tanks

• 1 tank plz

• @arthur-bomber-harris Yup, I hope my assumptions of tanks were correct

• Correct. Looks like Moscow will fall in a couple of turns.

• @arthur-bomber-harris Game History

Round: 9

Purchase Units - Russians
            Russians buy 1 aaGun and 8 infantry; Remaining resources: 0 PUs; 

Combat Move - Russians
            13 infantry moved from Volgograd to Kazakhstan
            3 armour and 2 mech_infantrys moved from Tambov to Kazakhstan
            7 mech_infantrys and 1 tactical_bomber moved from Russia to Kazakhstan
            7 artilleries moved from Tambov to Rostov
            3 infantry moved from Russia to Bryansk
            1 artillery moved from Russia to Bryansk

Combat - Russians
            Battle in Bryansk
                Russians attack with 1 artillery and 3 infantry
                Germans defend with 1 infantry
                    Russians roll dice for 1 artillery and 3 infantry in Bryansk, round 2 : 1/4 hits, 1.00 expected hits
                    Germans roll dice for 1 infantry in Bryansk, round 2 : 0/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the Germans lost in Bryansk
                Russians win, taking Bryansk from Germans with 1 artillery and 3 infantry remaining. Battle score for attacker is 3
                Casualties for Germans: 1 infantry
            Battle in Rostov
                Russians attack with 7 artilleries
                Germans defend with 4 infantry
                    Russians roll dice for 7 artilleries in Rostov, round 2 : 3/7 hits, 2.33 expected hits
                    Germans roll dice for 4 infantry in Rostov, round 2 : 3/4 hits, 1.33 expected hits
                    3 artilleries owned by the Russians and 3 infantry owned by the Germans lost in Rostov
                    Russians roll dice for 4 artilleries in Rostov, round 3 : 0/4 hits, 1.33 expected hits
                    Germans roll dice for 1 infantry in Rostov, round 3 : 0/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    Russians roll dice for 4 artilleries in Rostov, round 4 : 2/4 hits, 1.33 expected hits
                    Germans roll dice for 1 infantry in Rostov, round 4 : 0/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the Germans lost in Rostov
                Russians win, taking Rostov from Germans with 4 artilleries remaining. Battle score for attacker is 0
                Casualties for Russians: 3 artilleries
                Casualties for Germans: 4 infantry
            Battle in Kazakhstan
                Russians attack with 3 armour, 13 infantry, 9 mech_infantrys and 1 tactical_bomber
                Germans defend with 10 armour, 5 bombers, 5 fighters, 2 mech_infantrys and 3 tactical_bombers; Japanese defend with 1 armour
                    Russians roll dice for 3 armour, 13 infantry, 9 mech_infantrys and 1 tactical_bomber in Kazakhstan, round 2 : 7/26 hits, 5.83 expected hits
                    Japanese roll dice for 11 armour, 5 bombers, 5 fighters, 2 mech_infantrys and 3 tactical_bombers in Kazakhstan, round 2 : 9/26 hits, 11.83 expected hits
                    9 infantry owned by the Russians, 2 bombers owned by the Germans, 3 armour owned by the Germans and 2 mech_infantrys owned by the Germans lost in Kazakhstan
                    Russians roll dice for 3 armour, 4 infantry, 9 mech_infantrys and 1 tactical_bomber in Kazakhstan, round 3 : 4/17 hits, 4.33 expected hits
                    Japanese roll dice for 8 armour, 3 bombers, 5 fighters and 3 tactical_bombers in Kazakhstan, round 3 : 6/19 hits, 9.33 expected hits
                    2 mech_infantrys owned by the Russians, 4 infantry owned by the Russians and 4 armour owned by the Germans lost in Kazakhstan
                    Russians roll dice for 3 armour, 7 mech_infantrys and 1 tactical_bomber in Kazakhstan, round 4 : 1/11 hits, 3.33 expected hits
                    Japanese roll dice for 4 armour, 3 bombers, 5 fighters and 3 tactical_bombers in Kazakhstan, round 4 : 8/15 hits, 7.33 expected hits
                    7 mech_infantrys owned by the Russians, 1 armour owned by the Russians and 1 armour owned by the Germans lost in Kazakhstan
                    Russians roll dice for 2 armour and 1 tactical_bomber in Kazakhstan, round 5 : 1/3 hits, 1.67 expected hits
                    Japanese roll dice for 3 armour, 3 bombers, 5 fighters and 3 tactical_bombers in Kazakhstan, round 5 : 7/14 hits, 6.83 expected hits
                    1 tactical_bomber owned by the Russians, 2 armour owned by the Russians and 1 armour owned by the Germans lost in Kazakhstan
                Japanese win with 2 armour, 3 bombers, 5 fighters and 3 tactical_bombers remaining. Battle score for attacker is -18
                Casualties for Russians: 3 armour, 13 infantry, 9 mech_infantrys and 1 tactical_bomber
                Casualties for Germans: 9 armour, 2 bombers and 2 mech_infantrys

Non Combat Move - Russians
            3 infantry moved from Russia to Samara
            1 aaGun moved from Volgograd to Tambov
            1 aaGun moved from Volgograd to Tambov
            3 infantry moved from Russia to Smolensk

Place Units - Russians
            1 aaGun and 8 infantry placed in Russia

Turn Complete - Russians
            Russians collect 23 PUs; end with 23 PUs

Combat Hit Differential Summary :

Japanese regular : -5.33
    Germans regular : 0.67
    Russians regular : -2.17

autosaveBeforeEndTurn.tsvg

• you do love your risky battles! Taking a break for a few hours and will do Japan after dinner

• @arthur-bomber-harris Can’t stop now can I? Better to go out swinging

• @winterwarrior Enjoy dinner, thanks for the heads up

• Sorry, didn’t get the game summary pasted in here. Needed to teleport my Japanese units to reinforce the Caucasus.

J9.tsvg

• @arthur-bomber-harris Hi there,

Did something go wrong with the dice server last round?
    I didn’t get any of the battle rolls

• @Arthur-Bomber-Harris The rolls seem pretty fine to me so no worries

• Maybe I had started as a local game. Must explain why I had no game summary. You had good overall luck so I assume you don’t want me to redo. ;(

• @Arthur-Bomber-Harris rolls look very normal and slightly favor me if anything

• @Arthur-Bomber-Harris autosaveBeforeEndTurn.tsvg Game History

Round: 9

Purchase Units - Americans
            Americans buy 1 airfield, 3 bombers, 2 harbours and 1 submarine; Remaining resources: 1 PUs; 

Combat Move - Americans

Airborne Attack Move - Americans

Non Combat Move - Americans
            Turning on Edit Mode
            EDIT: Changing ownership of Persia from Japanese to Americans
            EDIT: Turning off Edit Mode
            EDIT: 1 infantry moved from Iraq to Persia
            EDIT: Americans undo move 1.
            EDIT: 1 infantry moved from Iraq to Persia
            1 armour, 1 artillery, 4 infantry and 2 mech_infantrys moved from Iraq to Northwest Persia
            1 fighter moved from Wake Island to Midway
            2 carriers, 1 destroyer and 1 submarine moved from 26 Sea Zone to 64 Sea Zone
            3 artilleries and 3 infantry moved from Western United States to 10 Sea Zone
            3 artilleries, 3 infantry and 3 transports moved from 10 Sea Zone to 89 Sea Zone
            3 artilleries and 3 infantry moved from 89 Sea Zone to Southeast Mexico
            1 artillery and 1 infantry moved from Central United States to 101 Sea Zone
            1 artillery, 1 infantry and 1 transport moved from 101 Sea Zone to 106 Sea Zone
            1 artillery and 1 infantry moved from 106 Sea Zone to Quebec
            1 bomber moved from Iraq to Russia
            1 fighter moved from Trans-Jordan to Iraq
            1 submarine moved from 10 Sea Zone to 30 Sea Zone
            2 carriers, 1 destroyer and 2 fighters moved from 49 Sea Zone to 29 Sea Zone
            2 fighters moved from 29 Sea Zone to 64 Sea Zone
            1 battleship and 8 carriers moved from 54 Sea Zone to 29 Sea Zone
            3 infantry moved from Tobruk to Alexandria
            1 cruiser, 1 submarine and 5 transports moved from 76 Sea Zone to 81 Sea Zone
            1 cruiser moved from 81 Sea Zone to 98 Sea Zone
            1 submarine moved from 81 Sea Zone to 98 Sea Zone

Place Units - Americans
            1 harbour placed in Line Islands
            1 harbour placed in Southeast Mexico
            1 airfield placed in Iraq
            3 bombers placed in Iraq
            1 submarine placed in 10 Sea Zone

Turn Complete - Americans
            Total Cost from Convoy Blockades: 5
                Rolling for Convoy Blockade Damage in 41 Sea Zone. Rolls: 2,2
                Rolling for Convoy Blockade Damage in 44 Sea Zone. Rolls: 1,6
            Americans collect 58 PUs (5 lost to blockades); end with 59 PUs
            Objective Americans 1 Homeland: Americans met a national objective for an additional 10 PUs; end with 69 PUs
            Objective Americans 3 Defense Obligations: Americans met a national objective for an additional 5 PUs; end with 74 PUs
            Objective Americans 2 Outer Territories: Americans met a national objective for an additional 5 PUs; end with 79 PUs

• @Arthur-Bomber-Harris autosaveBeforeEndTurn.tsvg

I guess we will play this out

• Let’s call it a game, if that is okay. India is dead. China is dying next turn. Russia is dead the following turn. There are no areas of the map where the Allies will make any progress for the foreseeable future.

• One key strategy tip in the Pacific is that the Caroline Islands is an ideal place for the combined Allied fleet. It is easily reached from both Australia and Hawaii. It threatens almost the entire theater of operations for Japan, allowing attack on naval forces, islands, and the E Asia territories. Sometimes a ship blocker is necessary in SZ34 to preserve the fleet after the initial move there, but soon it has enough strength to withstand everything Japan throws at it.

• @arthur-bomber-harris I know the carolines is in a central location but you also had bombers and an airbase. You know the importance of the location and already had the counter for it.

• @arthur-bomber-harris Okay , I concede

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m