• Is there way to view only topic areas I want see on site?  I sometimes not on for several day and it take much time to clean up all new post.  I not play many version of game, and I not like area where people fight politic.  Is way I can set so that I not get some topic areas?

• There isn’t a way that I know of to just follow one or two threads in a forum or two without remembering what they are or to just see the Revised Forum.

You can click on the - or + signs to the left of the column headers (Miniatures, Other Forums and such) to ‘close down’ a section of forums essentially hiding the subforums under the heading. You can not hide the Guadalcanal or D-Day forums under the Axis and Allies header though.

You could save to your favorites the top of a forum you read though so instead of using the board index to get to Anniversary you could just use your shortcut.

• I was looking for way to not track new topics in areas I not want so that it easier to come to site and see only new post in topic I want read.

I may try you bookmark idea then just mark all read when done.  Wanted easier way though.

• I agree with the Hellcat.  There needs to be some ability to subscribe to topics or at the very least get email notification when a specific thread is replied to.

• To request notifications from a specific board, click the “notify” button in the index of that board.
    You may have to turn on notifications in your profile.  Click the “profile” button above the board listing and then go to the "email and notifications’ section to change this.

• Thanks.  I was able to activate that feature.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m