L21 BM3 Ghostglider (axis) vs axis-dominion (+18)

• are you ready for some serious fun?

I’ll need scramble and kami orders, and then we can do round by round OOL for the big naval

• YES!

No scramble.
    Kamikaze: 2 on each DD, 1 on each AC for a total of all 6, thanks

• TripleA Manual Gamesave Post: Americans round 26

TripleA Manual Gamesave Post for game: World War II Global 1940 Balanced Mod3, version: 4.0.0

Game History

Round: 26

Purchase Units - Americans
            Americans buy 2 artilleries, 2 destroyers, 3 fighters, 5 infantry, 3 mech_infantrys, 2 submarines and 1 transport; Remaining resources: 0 PUs; 

Combat Move - Americans
            16 fighters and 4 tactical_bombers moved from 25 Sea Zone to 19 Sea Zone
            9 fighters moved from Midway to 19 Sea Zone
            1 bomber, 7 fighters and 7 tactical_bombers moved from Kiangsu to 19 Sea Zone
            1 infantry and 1 marine moved from Midway to 25 Sea Zone
            1 infantry, 1 marine and 1 transport moved from 25 Sea Zone to 6 Sea Zone
            1 battleship moved from 25 Sea Zone to 6 Sea Zone
            1 destroyer moved from 25 Sea Zone to 6 Sea Zone
            2 cruisers moved from 25 Sea Zone to 6 Sea Zone
            2 carriers moved from 25 Sea Zone to 6 Sea Zone
            2 fighters moved from Western United States to 6 Sea Zone
            1 infantry and 1 mech_infantry moved from Midway to 25 Sea Zone
            1 infantry, 1 mech_infantry and 1 transport moved from 25 Sea Zone to 6 Sea Zone
            2 infantry, 1 marine and 1 mech_infantry moved from 6 Sea Zone to Korea
            1 submarine moved from 25 Sea Zone to 6 Sea Zone
            1 infantry, 1 mech_infantry and 1 transport moved from 25 Sea Zone to 6 Sea Zone
            1 infantry and 1 mech_infantry moved from 6 Sea Zone to Korea
            2 mech_infantrys moved from Karelia to Novgorod
            1 bomber moved from Bryansk to Novgorod
            1 fighter moved from Bryansk to Novgorod
            1 submarine moved from 97 Sea Zone to 98 Sea Zone
            1 submarine moved from 97 Sea Zone to 99 Sea Zone

Combat - Americans
            Kamikaze Suicide Attack attacks 1 destroyer owned by the Americans scoring 0 hits.  Rolls: 3,3
            Kamikaze Suicide Attack attacks 1 carrier owned by the Americans scoring 0 hits.  Rolls: 5
            Kamikaze Suicide Attack attacks 1 destroyer owned by the Americans scoring 1 hits.  Rolls: 4,2
            Kamikaze Suicide Attack attacks 1 carrier owned by the Americans scoring 1 hits.  Rolls: 2
                Units damaged: 1 carrier owned by the Americans
            Battle in 6 Sea Zone
                Americans attack with 1 battleship, 2 carriers, 2 cruisers, 1 destroyer, 2 fighters, 1 submarine and 3 transports
                Japanese defend with 1 destroyer and 1 transport
                    Americans roll dice for 1 submarine in 6 Sea Zone, round 2 : 0/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    Americans roll dice for 1 battleship, 2 carriers, 2 cruisers, 1 destroyer, 2 fighters and 3 transports in 6 Sea Zone, round 2 : 2/6 hits, 3.00 expected hits
                    Japanese roll dice for 1 destroyer and 1 transport in 6 Sea Zone, round 2 : 1/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                Units damaged: 1 battleship owned by the Americans
                    1 transport owned by the Japanese and 1 destroyer owned by the Japanese lost in 6 Sea Zone
                Americans win, taking 6 Sea Zone from Japanese with 1 battleship, 2 carriers, 2 cruisers, 1 destroyer, 2 fighters, 1 submarine and 3 transports remaining. Battle score for attacker is 15
                Casualties for Japanese: 1 destroyer and 1 transport
            Battle in Korea
                Americans attack with 3 infantry, 1 marine and 2 mech_infantrys
                Japanese defend with 1 airfield, 1 factory_minor and 1 infantry
                    Americans roll dice for 3 infantry, 1 marine and 2 mech_infantrys in Korea, round 2 : 0/6 hits, 1.17 expected hits
                    Japanese roll dice for 1 infantry in Korea, round 2 : 0/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    Americans roll dice for 3 infantry, 1 marine and 2 mech_infantrys in Korea, round 3 : 0/6 hits, 1.17 expected hits
                    Japanese roll dice for 1 infantry in Korea, round 3 : 0/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    Americans roll dice for 3 infantry, 1 marine and 2 mech_infantrys in Korea, round 4 : 1/6 hits, 1.17 expected hits
                    Japanese roll dice for 1 infantry in Korea, round 4 : 1/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the Japanese and 1 infantry owned by the Americans lost in Korea
                Americans win, taking Korea from Japanese with 2 infantry, 1 marine and 2 mech_infantrys remaining. Battle score for attacker is 0
                Casualties for Americans: 1 infantry
                Casualties for Japanese: 1 infantry
            Battle in Novgorod
                Americans attack with 1 bomber, 1 fighter and 2 mech_infantrys
                Germans defend with 1 airfield, 1 factory_minor, 1 harbour and 1 mech_infantry
                    Americans roll dice for 1 bomber, 1 fighter and 2 mech_infantrys in Novgorod, round 2 : 2/4 hits, 1.50 expected hits
                    Germans roll dice for 1 mech_infantry in Novgorod, round 2 : 0/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    1 mech_infantry owned by the Germans lost in Novgorod
                Americans win, taking Novgorod from Germans with 1 bomber, 1 fighter and 2 mech_infantrys remaining. Battle score for attacker is 4
                Casualties for Germans: 1 mech_infantry
            Battle in 19 Sea Zone
                Americans attack with 1 bomber, 32 fighters and 11 tactical_bombers
                Japanese defend with 2 battleships, 11 carriers, 2 cruisers, 14 fighters, 7 tactical_bombers and 11 transports
                    Americans roll dice for 1 bomber, 32 fighters and 11 tactical_bombers in 19 Sea Zone, round 2 : 34/44 hits, 24.00 expected hits

Combat Hit Differential Summary :

Americans regular : 6.67
    Japanese regular : 0.67
    Germans regular : -0.33

Savegame

• @ghostglider oh man, 34 hits, that was no joke!

• and don’t ask my why I didn’t send in my mech from Mongolia lol oh well wasn’t needed I guess

• 10 AC killed, 2BB hit, 2 CRU, 7 T.FTR, 3 FTR

• TripleA Manual Gamesave Post: Americans round 26

TripleA Manual Gamesave Post for game: World War II Global 1940 Balanced Mod3, version: 4.0.0

Game History

Round: 26

Purchase Units - Americans
            Americans buy 2 artilleries, 2 destroyers, 3 fighters, 5 infantry, 3 mech_infantrys, 2 submarines and 1 transport; Remaining resources: 0 PUs; 

Combat Move - Americans
            16 fighters and 4 tactical_bombers moved from 25 Sea Zone to 19 Sea Zone
            9 fighters moved from Midway to 19 Sea Zone
            1 bomber, 7 fighters and 7 tactical_bombers moved from Kiangsu to 19 Sea Zone
            1 infantry and 1 marine moved from Midway to 25 Sea Zone
            1 infantry, 1 marine and 1 transport moved from 25 Sea Zone to 6 Sea Zone
            1 battleship moved from 25 Sea Zone to 6 Sea Zone
            2 cruisers moved from 25 Sea Zone to 6 Sea Zone
            2 carriers moved from 25 Sea Zone to 6 Sea Zone
            2 fighters moved from Western United States to 6 Sea Zone
            2 infantry, 1 marine and 1 mech_infantry moved from 6 Sea Zone to Korea
            1 submarine moved from 25 Sea Zone to 6 Sea Zone
            1 infantry and 1 mech_infantry moved from 6 Sea Zone to Korea
            2 mech_infantrys moved from Karelia to Novgorod
            1 bomber moved from Bryansk to Novgorod
            1 fighter moved from Bryansk to Novgorod
            1 submarine moved from 97 Sea Zone to 98 Sea Zone
            1 submarine moved from 97 Sea Zone to 99 Sea Zone

Combat - Americans
            Kamikaze Suicide Attack attacks 1 destroyer owned by the Americans scoring 0 hits.  Rolls: 3,3
            Kamikaze Suicide Attack attacks 1 carrier owned by the Americans scoring 0 hits.  Rolls: 5
            Kamikaze Suicide Attack attacks 1 destroyer owned by the Americans scoring 1 hits.  Rolls: 4,2
            Kamikaze Suicide Attack attacks 1 carrier owned by the Americans scoring 1 hits.  Rolls: 2
                Units damaged: 1 carrier owned by the Americans
            Battle in 6 Sea Zone
                Americans attack with 1 battleship, 2 carriers, 2 cruisers, 1 destroyer, 2 fighters, 1 submarine and 3 transports
                Japanese defend with 1 destroyer and 1 transport
                    Americans roll dice for 1 submarine in 6 Sea Zone, round 2 : 0/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    Americans roll dice for 1 battleship, 2 carriers, 2 cruisers, 1 destroyer, 2 fighters and 3 transports in 6 Sea Zone, round 2 : 2/6 hits, 3.00 expected hits
                    Japanese roll dice for 1 destroyer and 1 transport in 6 Sea Zone, round 2 : 1/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                Units damaged: 1 battleship owned by the Americans
                    1 transport owned by the Japanese and 1 destroyer owned by the Japanese lost in 6 Sea Zone
                Americans win, taking 6 Sea Zone from Japanese with 1 battleship, 2 carriers, 2 cruisers, 1 destroyer, 2 fighters, 1 submarine and 3 transports remaining. Battle score for attacker is 15
                Casualties for Japanese: 1 destroyer and 1 transport
            Battle in Korea
                Americans attack with 3 infantry, 1 marine and 2 mech_infantrys
                Japanese defend with 1 airfield, 1 factory_minor and 1 infantry
                    Americans roll dice for 3 infantry, 1 marine and 2 mech_infantrys in Korea, round 2 : 0/6 hits, 1.17 expected hits
                    Japanese roll dice for 1 infantry in Korea, round 2 : 0/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    Americans roll dice for 3 infantry, 1 marine and 2 mech_infantrys in Korea, round 3 : 0/6 hits, 1.17 expected hits
                    Japanese roll dice for 1 infantry in Korea, round 3 : 0/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    Americans roll dice for 3 infantry, 1 marine and 2 mech_infantrys in Korea, round 4 : 1/6 hits, 1.17 expected hits
                    Japanese roll dice for 1 infantry in Korea, round 4 : 1/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the Japanese and 1 infantry owned by the Americans lost in Korea
                Americans win, taking Korea from Japanese with 2 infantry, 1 marine and 2 mech_infantrys remaining. Battle score for attacker is 0
                Casualties for Americans: 1 infantry
                Casualties for Japanese: 1 infantry
            Battle in Novgorod
                Americans attack with 1 bomber, 1 fighter and 2 mech_infantrys
                Germans defend with 1 airfield, 1 factory_minor, 1 harbour and 1 mech_infantry
                    Americans roll dice for 1 bomber, 1 fighter and 2 mech_infantrys in Novgorod, round 2 : 2/4 hits, 1.50 expected hits
                    Germans roll dice for 1 mech_infantry in Novgorod, round 2 : 0/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    1 mech_infantry owned by the Germans lost in Novgorod
                Americans win, taking Novgorod from Germans with 1 bomber, 1 fighter and 2 mech_infantrys remaining. Battle score for attacker is 4
                Casualties for Germans: 1 mech_infantry
            Battle in 19 Sea Zone
                Americans attack with 1 bomber, 32 fighters and 11 tactical_bombers
                Japanese defend with 2 battleships, 11 carriers, 2 cruisers, 14 fighters, 7 tactical_bombers and 11 transports
                    Americans roll dice for 1 bomber, 32 fighters and 11 tactical_bombers in 19 Sea Zone, round 2 : 34/44 hits, 24.00 expected hits
                Units damaged: 2 battleships owned by the Japanese
                    Japanese roll dice for 2 battleships, 11 carriers, 2 cruisers, 14 fighters, 7 tactical_bombers and 11 transports in 19 Sea Zone, round 2 : 21/36 hits, 18.83 expected hits
                    7 tactical_bombers owned by the Japanese, 3 fighters owned by the Japanese, 10 carriers owned by the Japanese, 21 fighters owned by the Americans and 2 cruisers owned by the Japanese lost in 19 Sea Zone
                    Americans roll dice for 1 bomber, 11 fighters and 11 tactical_bombers in 19 Sea Zone, round 3 : 17/23 hits, 13.50 expected hits
                    Japanese roll dice for 2 battleships, 1 carrier, 11 fighters and 11 transports in 19 Sea Zone, round 3 : 8/14 hits, 9.00 expected hits
                    11 fighters owned by the Japanese, 2 transports owned by the Japanese, 1 carrier owned by the Japanese, 2 battleships owned by the Japanese and 8 fighters owned by the Americans lost in 19 Sea Zone
                    9 transports owned by the Japanese lost in 19 Sea Zone
                Americans win with 1 bomber, 3 fighters and 11 tactical_bombers remaining. Battle score for attacker is 244
                Casualties for Americans: 29 fighters
                Casualties for Japanese: 2 battleships, 11 carriers, 2 cruisers, 14 fighters, 7 tactical_bombers and 11 transports

Non Combat Move - Americans

Combat Hit Differential Summary :

Americans regular : 10.17
    Japanese regular : 1.83
    Germans regular : -0.33

Savegame

• that was a total slaughter. let me know if you wish to continue…

• No thanks, I surrender.

Congratulations with the win!

• @ghostglider said in L21 BM3 Ghostglider (axis) vs axis-dominion (+18):

No thanks, I surrender.

Congratulations with the win!

thanks, gg! I was really just looking to do enough damage to then be able to take your transports out with uK, and if not with Uk, then anz, and if not with them, then Russia. I figured I had 4 attempts to blow out your navy… didn’t think I’d get it the first go!

• and wow what a game lol

• let it be known I had Korea at the end ;)

• You also had a good chance of taking Japan instead.
    With the many FTRs lost during my own turn, I could not cover everything, but you had a great positions already before your attack

• @ghostglider said in L21 BM3 Ghostglider (axis) vs axis-dominion (+18):

You also had a good chance of taking Japan instead.
    With the many FTRs lost during my own turn, I could not cover everything, but you had a great positions already before your attack

yah but taking Japan would be much more riskier, with this hit, it was lower risk, cuz even if that strike wasn’t going great, I wouldn’t lose as much. just some straggling ships in sz6 which I really didn’t need anymore, but I’d also have Korea and would keep it, probably for a while longer.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m