ITALY & CHINA COMBAT DICE - Help us design them!

• i ordered two myself. I was hoping for the AA gun dice, but oh well…

• ordered my deluxe set today! can’t wait, will use my original FMG set for my Revised addition game.
    any news on pre-orders for the game pieces? i’ll get two sight unseen!
    later gents,
    Pete (Thoes426)

• '10

@thoes426:

ordered my deluxe set today! can’t wait, will use my original FMG set for my Revised addition game.
    any news on pre-orders for the game pieces? i’ll get two sight unseen!
    later gents,
    Pete (Thoes426)

Thanks, I will give you an update on the other project as soon as I have something exciting to report.

• Would it be possible for me to get a discount if I ordered the 7 nation dice, the dice tower, and pre-order the nation pieces all in one go?

• '10

@Upside-down_Turtle:

Would it be possible for me to get a discount if I ordered the 7 nation dice, the dice tower, and pre-order the nation pieces all in one go?

Please PM me your e-mail address and I can set something up for you.

Thanks

• Do you make dice towers? I am looking into getting one.

• '10

@Admiral_Thrawn:

Do you make dice towers? I am looking into getting one.

Yes, please click on the link in Craigs signature above.

• @FieldMarshalGames:

@Upside-down_Turtle:

Would it be possible for me to get a discount if I ordered the 7 nation dice, the dice tower, and pre-order the nation pieces all in one go?

Thanks

I PMd you a couple days ago about preordering nation pieces, 7 nation dice, and a dice tower.  Didn’t hear back so I went ahead and ordered the tower, two sets of 7 nation dice, and a set of 5 nation dice :-)

Sheesh…. between AA50 and the FMG stuff, I just spent almost $300 on Axis and Allies! :D

I just noticed the other thread about the nation pieces so I’ll jump in there.  Anyway, thanks for making all this stuff for us die hard fans.

• I haven’t gone through the checkout phase yet, and I can’t see a FAQ section, so I guess now is a good time to ask; do you accept Paypal? I believe you answered this in the affirmative earlier, but I cannot remember right now. Thanks.

• They do. thats how i paid.

• @ Imperious Leader - Great, thanks!

• Got my Italian and Chinese dice today! Just like the other dice they are awesome! Makes me wish I had more time to actually play A&A. Thanks for putting out a great product. I looked at the dice tower you guys put out and it looks nice but, $40 dollars is too rich for my blood. Maybe I will make my own.

• You cant make that tower. Its professional grade. For $40 bucks its a steal because its wider than most towers and the time to make your own would definatly cost more in time and material.

• '10

Thanks again for your orders and the support you have given here.  We can continue to bring out great AAA products due to the great community support we have here!  :-D

I have been in California on a business trip for the last few days…  I do apologize if there has been any delays in communication.

Thank you

• @FieldMarshalGames:

@Upside-down_Turtle:

Thanks

Actually, I think I’ll just order the dice and tower at full price now.  The tower was already reduced to $40.  Best not to disrupt the delicate balance of supply and demand.  I know production isn’t cheap, and your profits must be marginal as it is.  Besides, you guys deserve it, and I want to support the cause.  Thanks.

I’m still up for a pre-order of the pieces, btw.

• '10

@Upside-down_Turtle:

@FieldMarshalGames:

@Upside-down_Turtle:

Thanks

Actually, I think I’ll just order the dice and tower at full price now.  The tower was already reduced to $40.  Best not to disrupt the delicate balance of supply and demand.  I know production isn’t cheap, and your profits must be marginal as it is.  Besides, you guys deserve it, and I want to support the cause.  Thanks.

I’m still up for a pre-order of the pieces, btw.

Thanks!!!  When we are ready for the pre-order I will post here.

• I noticed that “Add the Dice” is a required field for the dice tower order.  Are the added dice the 7- nation set w/ the gold bag, 5-nation w/ silver,…?

• '10

@Upside-down_Turtle:

I noticed that “Add the Dice” is a required field for the dice tower order.  Are the added dice the 7- nation set w/ the gold bag, 5-nation w/ silver,…?

The Dice included in the Dice tower are the standard COMBAT DICE set with 5 Nations.

DELUXE COMBAT DICE are LIMITED EDITION so are off the main page.

• thanks

• FMG you have about five different options for combat dice, but there product discriptions are exactly the same, but they have different prices, so what is up

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m