Do you have ipc's first round of combat?

• Hi guys,

I have a discussion with my friends about the purchase in round 1 of the game.

My opinion is that you start the game with an amount of ipc’s so you can buy units in first round of combat (and not second).

Their opinion is that you first have to earn the ipc’s (collect income is after purchase fase) before you can spent them.

I scammed the rulebook but didn’t find a clear answer, so do you have ipc’s from the start of the game and do you can already purchase units from round 1?

I hope someone can help me, because i really need the money for my evil axis plan  :evil:

Thx alot,

• @YamashitaII:

Hi guys,

I have a discussion with my friends about the purchase in round 1 of the game.

My opinion is that you start the game with an amount of ipc’s so you can buy units in first round of combat (and not second).

Their opinion is that you first have to earn the ipc’s (collect income is after purchase fase) before you can spent them.

I scammed the rulebook but didn’t find a clear answer, so do you have ipc’s from the start of the game and do you can already purchase units from round 1?

I hope someone can help me, because i really need the money for my evil axis plan  :evil:

Thx alot,

Your friend are wrong.  Each nation starts with IPCs of the same total as their starting territories totalled value.  And the first round of play certainly includes a purchase phase in each turn.

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

Yes and the game is like risk, and you can keep attacking as long as you win. And tanks that blitz give you money right away.

• Moehahahaha,

Know i can buy some more tanks!!!

T(hx)anks alot guys…

• You buy the units before the first round of combat (in the purchase units phase).

However, the game is not like risk in that you can keep attacking as long as you win, Gargantua.  Units have certain movement limits.  I’m sure you know that.  (Also, technically, tanks blitzing would only give you the money at the end of the round, but I guess it doesn’t name a difference.)

• Gargantua was kidding…

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m