• Hello everyone, i have a question

In the rulebook, it says when you take an enemy capital(washington, moscow, etc) you get all unspent ipcs from that power.  Since you collect money at the end of your turn, it wouldn’t be unspent money, it would be the total.  Do you just take all the money that power collected at the end of their turn?

thanks

• '10

@jpack:

Do you just take all the money that power collected at the end of their turn?

Yes, that’s right.  The player must give you all the money he has once you capture his capital.

• It should also be pointed out that the occupied country is now unable to collect any income until their capital is back under their control.

LT

• Alright thank you =]  That’s how i have been playing it just threw me off when they used the word “unspent”

thanks again

-JP

• Hey LT04.

Close, but there is one odd exception: if your capital falls (say Moscow to Japan) and you take another capital (say Berlin to Russia) then Russia gets the money from the Germans and can spend it the next turn.

Very minor point, but I just wanted to note the oddity.  You can’t collect income in the collect income phase, but you can collect someone else’s income  :-D

Peace

• Official Q&A

Actually, in that case you do get the IPCs, but you can’t spend them until your capital is liberated.

• @Mazer:

Hey LT04.

Close, but there is one odd exception: if your capital falls (say Moscow to Japan) and you take another capital (say Berlin to Russia) then Russia gets the money from the Germans and can spend it the next turn.

Very minor point, but I just wanted to note the oddity.  You can’t collect income in the collect income phase, but you can collect someone else’s income  :-D

Peace

@Krieghund:

Actually, in that case you do get the IPCs, but you can’t spend them until your capital is liberated.

Well you learn something new every day.  :-)

LT

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m