• @Carolina:

I have also been looking at splitting up Arabia.

Wow that is a good idea, historically Shammar was allied to the Ottomans. Or perhaps make it a aligned nation with value of 1? So it can balance out against the British.

And also:
    Mesopotamia split into 2 Territories, Armenia(North, Value of 1) and Mesopotamia(South, Value of 2).

That is a good idea :)

• Awesome. I like it.

• Customizer

One of my old maps

Axis&Allies1914FullMapFlashFinished.PNG

• That is really cool Flashman!

• Considering this rule:

Transport Movement:  
    Can move 1 if making an amphibious assault with load and unload.  
    Can move 2 if loading and unloading during turn without amphib assault, but reinforce okay.  
    Can move 2 if unloading during turn with amphibious assault.  
    Can move 3 if loading OR unloading (plus same as above in 2.), or moving only during turn.
    Note: When using transports of a different power, those can always move 3, regardless of action of troops on board.

• Hmmmm… I dont know about a movement of one for Amphib Assaults.

• Okay, agree.  How about this?

Transport Overloading and Movement:
    Can move 1 when transporting 3 units and doing any actions.
    Can move 2 when transporting 2 units and doing any actions.
    Can move 2 when transporting 3 units and NOT doing assaults or contested area reinforcements.
    Can move 3 when transporting 2 units, NOT doing assaults or contested area reinforcements, and load all from same territory.
    Notes: The 2nd and 3rd being transported must be infantry units.  When using transports of a different power, those can always move 3, regardless of action of troops on board.

• Works better. Something to add, For Amphib Assaults and Reinforcement, 1 Unit on the Transport must be an Infantry.

• Needs playtesting.  I view as a big help to AP, but opens up more aggressive CP action, esp. assaults on Eng, Nor, and Swe.

• Simplifying transport rule to allow “Overloading”.  Can transport 3 units when bridging units.  Can bridge 3 units, 2 must be infantry.  Transport cannot move.  All other transport rules are unchanged.

• Madagascar is a waste, how would it ever change hands.  Should be info only island (like Corsica).
    Add territory of Gabon to west Africa (territory bordering Atlantic, Kamerun and Belgian Congo) and give it a 1 IPC value.

• Turn sequence needs addressing.  Right now the game is sort of a CP powers first, then AP.  Yes, RU is in the middle, but once out, it becomes CP then AP.  The problem for CP is that AP can move FR, UK, US all in a row to defend a territory against whatever force GE in France can put forth, or FR, US, IT in Italy against AH.  This makes it very difficult for CP to move forward.  Would like to see a more evenly CP, AP, CP, AP, … sequence in a turn.

I propose power sequence should be
    1-3 AH, IT, RU  (for AH centric battles)
    4-5 OE, UK (Ottoman battles)
    6-8 GE, FR, US (Western front battles)

• '17

Hoping to get this one soon to add to my A&A collection.

• Been gone for a while.  :-D

Anyways, what you guys have done is great.

Go ahead with the map change
    If anyone wants to do it, go ahead

Rules, I think we are done. I will start to compile the rules and start the rule book tonight!

Next we need playtesters, At least 10 games need to be played with a certain rule unless it becomes blatantly obvious that it needs to be changed.

• Russia Rev change

If the Armistice is NOT accepted, seems there should be some consequence for this decision…

propose this…

IF the Armistice IS NOT accepted, to represent the upheaval and disarray in the ranks and Russian command structure, on the first turn after no acceptance…

1. At start, except territory of Moscow, 1 infantry unit per territory is removed (down to min of 1).
    2. On this turn, Russia cannot make any attacks in territories outside of original Russia  - warships are still free to attack anywhere.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m