• 10x Sig 33 150mm field howitzers built to AAM V1.5 scale (approx 1:110th scale), so as to be compatible with either V1 or V2 pieces (biggies and smallies).
      Barrels are metal tubing, shields are paper, braces are brass, crankwheels are (well, that’s a secret), and the frames, lower half of the barrel, and wheels are cast resin (my 1st resin castings - much more of that to come). Only the fine-spoked wheels on 1 of the greys is not cast.
      Appropriate rust, grunge, and wear were added. Shields have the historically accurate marker poles (or whatever those are).

• so as to be compatible with either V1 or V2 pieces (biggies and smallies).

Actually can you make V1’s and V2’s?

I need about 6 V2’s painted with black /white patern

I have painted V1’s but you would do a better job of it. ( mine are from Skytrex and are V-1’s)

but i have never seen v2 done

• Well, what I meant by V1 & V2 was the 2 different scales AAM collectables made thier minis.
    I can certainly make V1 or V2 rockets, if that is what you are asking, but I need to know in what scale, and how detailed you want them.
        One guy asked me to go ahead and make some, and if he liked the price, he might buy some, AFTER I made them. Needless to say, I cant work that way.
        If you have interest in getting a quote on such work, give me an e-mail at timdrocks@mchsi.com. My name is Jim (not TIM, lol)

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m