• can china and the US attack the same territory in the same turn?  like manchuria has lots of inf and arm,  send 15 chinese inf in, then bring 4 US bmrs and a small amphib attack…

• Official Q&A

Yes, they can attack the same territory, but the attacks would be carried out separately.  Either the Chinese would attack and then the US, or vice versa.

• wow, i thought they could not for some reason.  ty kreig.

• @katfishkris:

can china and the US attack the same territory in the same turn?  like manchuria has lots of inf and arm,  send 15 chinese inf in, then bring 4 US bmrs and a small amphib attack…

Where on earth did you get 15 Chinese infantry???!!!  LOL!

• 2007 AAR League

@captainjack:

@katfishkris:

can china and the US attack the same territory in the same turn?  like manchuria has lots of inf and arm,  send 15 chinese inf in, then bring 4 US bmrs and a small amphib attack…

Where on earth did you get 15 Chinese infantry???!!!  LOL!

Yea, what Capt. Jack said!  Where was japan all this time! :-o :-o

• i dont think china really had 15inf.  more like 6-7.  but those 6 or 7 inf wanted to attack manchuria,  which had something like 3arm & 2inf.  the US wanted to use their long range heavy bombers to blast the japs first, followed by the chinamen to take the IC.  wasnt sure what the rule was on that ‘combined’ attack.

• 2007 AAR League

@katfishkris:

i dont think china really had 15inf.  more like 6-7.  but those 6 or 7 inf wanted to attack manchuria,  which had something like 3arm & 2inf.  the US wanted to use their long range heavy bombers to blast the japs first, followed by the chinamen to take the IC.  wasnt sure what the rule was on that ‘combined’ attack.

That’s still a lot of Chinamen.  I’m lucky if I have 2 or 3…hehe.  Seems a risky proposition to use your Heavy bombers, the Manchuria IC is useless to the allies.  Depriving it to Japan could be usefull, and might be worth sacraficing a bomber.  All depends on what else was going on.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m