Welcome! If you're a returning member of the forums, please reset your password. If you don't receive an email within minutes, it means your account is listed under another, likely older, email address. Contact webmaster@axisandallies.org for help.

36 questions as a beginner

• Hey guys,

I am new to the forum but have been watching heaps of axis and allies for quite some time, I have played global 40 quite frequently in the 2 years I have owned it. Was wondering what extras pieces I will need for the switch to global 36. I saw the checklist but it seems to be a bit weird because their are some units that I don’t think should be their like cavalry for all the nations. Anyway just wanted your thoughts am Australian so shipping is a pain, also whats the thoughts of the spainish civil war expansion? thanks guys for your thoughts.

• Sponsor

You can just start with your A&A pieces and substitute as needed. I use mech as motorized, don’t care much for the mountain rules, and other substitutions as needed (medium bombers can be transports, etc). As you run through it a few times, you will see what you think is necessary or just a great addition. I do have jets and strategic bombers. I found certain expansions to work great, such as oil wars.

Just start with the basics and work in more later 🙂

• 2018 2017 2016

Ironically I just spent the entire day creating a list of pieces that you need to build the game. I just finished making the list and tomorrow I will shoot an accompanying video to go along with the list. I will post a link for you tomorrow, Hopper.

• @GeneralHandGrenade thanks guys I am a big fan ghg love your vids.

Welcome to the new forums! For security and technical reasons, we did not migrate your password. Therefore to get started, please reset your password. You may use your email address or username. Please note that your username is not your display name.

If you're having problems, please send an email to webmaster@axisandallies.org

T-shirts, Hats, and More

Suggested Topics

I Will Never Grow Up Games

Users

Topics

1.3m