• This question is also posted in the Pac forum. Can I build a monor ic in queensland? although Australia is an island, the region itself isn’t all 1 space and its worth 2.

Thanks,
                SJS063

• @SJS063:

This question is also posted in the Pac forum. Can I build a monor ic in queensland? although Australia is an island, the region itself isn’t all 1 space and its worth 2.

Thanks,
               SJS063

Yes you can build an IC on Queensland, Australia isn’t considered an island because it has more then 1 territory (and technically it is a continent). I have done this in the past, it can be a good way to get Anzac ships into action faster utilizing the naval base there. Need to have a strong US presence in the Pac though so it doesn’t end up w/Japanese bulls-eye on it.

• Customizer

Also, since Queensland has an air base, you can protect your new navy with your fighters.
    I have often put a minor IC in Queensland in games where it’s going good for the Allies. Like if Japan is too busy duking it out with the US Navy, and ANZAC starts grabbing up the DEI islands, they can end up making too much money to spend at one minor IC.

• '15

It saves a bunch of time when grabbing islands, too.  From NSW, you can only really reach Java and the Carolines.  From Queensland, you can cause trouble all around.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m