• Has any one ever altered their map? I have a good link to change your map to make it more ‘‘stratigically interesting’’

www.members.aol.com/wergames/map.htm

I know the guy who runs the site personally(he lives in my town) so if you have any questions post them and i will ask him.

• Another website which has some interesting map changes (and some other ideas as well) is:
    http://www.wargamer.com/axisandallies/original/houserules/gamester/aaa.html

Of course, it does require taking a magic marker to your board, but I think it could be worth it.

• Yeah thats his map also. He’s got a really good site:
    www.members.aol.com/wergames

• A great way to do it is to make your own map. Throw different size coins on a large white cardboard sheet. Quarters are capitals, pennies are small territories, and so forth. Randomply flipping the coins should also produce areas of higher and lower coin concentration; ie., land and sea zones. Take a marker and make different colors to differ land and sea.

To start the game have players choose territories and capitals. Suggested to me by a friend, this keeps the strategy fresh and makes for a lot of fun. Territories can be creatively named by each conqueror.

@AngrySeas:

A great way to do it is to make your own map. Throw different size coins on a large white cardboard sheet. Quarters are capitals, pennies are small territories, and so forth. Randomply flipping the coins should also produce areas of higher and lower coin concentration; ie., land and sea zones. Take a marker and make different colors to differ land and sea.

To start the game have players choose territories and capitals. Suggested to me by a friend, this keeps the strategy fresh and makes for a lot of fun. Territories can be creatively named by each conqueror.

I’m assuming the “Cardboard Sheet” is the Board drawn out….

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m