• Sponsor

I looked on the Wizards of the Coast site, and the 2nd edition Europe and Pacific 1940 games are not mentioned at all.

I was hoping that this time around, there would be rule PDFs available for both E&P 1940, especially for those that are only interested in having new rule documents without spending the $130+.

Anybody know if there are any available rule PDFs to download?.

• I second!

• @Young:

I looked on the Wizards of the Coast site, and the 2nd edition Europe and Pacific 1940 games are not mentioned at all.

I was hoping that this time around, there would be rule PDFs available for both E&P 1940, especially for those that are only interested in having new rule documents without spending the $130+.

Anybody know if there are any available rule PDFs to download?.

Based on previous games, it takes several months for them to post the rules online.

• Sponsor

Any chance someone here will scan both books?

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

I’ve only asked about 4 times…

I wish you luck in your quest Y.G. :P

As soon as I get my copy, I’ll cut the sheets at the binding, and take it to staples for Scanning… but it will be a bit before it arrives.

• Sponsor

@Gargantua:

I’ve only asked about 4 times…

I wish you luck in your quest Y.G. :P

As soon as I get my copy, I’ll cut the sheets at the binding, and take it to staples for Scanning… but it will be a bit before it arrives.

Way to step up G, I will be waiting patiently for that file.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m