• Hey, I’m planning on getting together a group to play A&A (Spring 42/Global 40).  This is just a casual friendly group where we would meet at someone’s house and they have the game set up etc.  Not like a formal thing just a friendly game.  E-mail me if your interested and what to plan a date davidsonrhino@yahoo.com .  Hopefully we can get a game every other weekend, something more often than appleton.  I live in Oconomowoc in South East WI btw, so if you can drive here, I might be able to host some games.

• I can play after june 18 and can host a game too here in Kenosha.

• We have a small group (4 - 6 players) here in Elkhorn which is between Kenosha and Oconomowoc. We have been getting together every two weeks or so and play G40. Usually we can manage 4 players every time we meet. Any interest let me know. We are also looking for players who enjoy AA minis or other historical miniatures.

• me and my uncle both live in janesville. if he’d be willing to drive, we might be able to play for a game or two, but not make any commitments. i dont wanna volunteer him for anything though, so dont count on either of us as definite.

• I’ve got a group of three or four guys in Muskego, the most southeast city in Waukesha county north of Racine and Waterford, just west of Franklin. We usually only play during the holiday season because most of us are away at college. I have a pretty good spot to set up global and we could have a fair amount of players if any of you are interested.

• I’m out of Watertown, go to school in Whitewater and family is in Janesville.  I could meet up some Saturday for a face-to-face s0omewhere around in that part of the state.

• sure sounds good. im free most weekends.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m