AA50 Technology

• I keep hearing about how awesome the AA50 technology rules are, but I don’t have the game so I can’t see them.  Can someone explain the tech rules, please?

• Official Q&A

The Rulebook can be found on the game’s home page on the Avalon Hill website.

• @Ruanek:

I keep hearing about how awesome the AA50 technology rules are, but I don’t have the game so I can’t see them.  Can someone explain the tech rules, please?

Well, the tech rules in AA50 are an improvement over previous editions of A&A, but  I, personally, would not label them as AWESOME.

• @Krieghund:

The Rulebook can be found on the game’s home page on the Avalon Hill website.

Thanks Krieghund!

@axis_roll:

@Ruanek:

I keep hearing about how awesome the AA50 technology rules are, but I don’t have the game so I can’t see them.  Can someone explain the tech rules, please?

Well, the tech rules in AA50 are an improvement over previous editions of A&A, but  I, personally, would not label them as AWESOME.

They look pretty good to me.

20th Anniversary Give Away

In January 2000 this site came to life and now we're celebrating our 20th Anniversary with a prize giveaway of 30+ prizes. See this link for the list of prizes and winners.
Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures
Dean's Army Guys
T-shirts, Hats, and More

Suggested Topics

I Will Never Grow Up Games
Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures
Dean's Army Guys

Users

Topics

1.5m