How many times do I get to roll in battle?

• I’ve searched for an answer for this question and have found conflicting results. What I’m wanting to know is when I’m attacking, when is the battle over? After each of my units gets to roll once? Or do I get to keep on rolling multiple times until I kill off the defending team? This is one thing that really has me stumped on this game. I’m a newbie and this is my first post here. Thanks.

• '17 '16 '15

Hi mattbow and welcome

The attacker has the option to keep attacking untill all defending units are dead or retreat after the defenders fire. Amphibous units must attack until they win or die. No retreat. I’m not familiar with 41 so IDK if they have aaguns or how they work. There’s a couple different ways depending on which games you’re playing.

• Thanks, Barney.  You are absolutely correct.  No AA, either.  Roll until all dead, or until attacker retreats.  Amphibious assault must attack until death, cannot retreat in to transports.  That’s it!

Have fun, Matt!  '41 is one of my favorites for its speed and balance *(current errata).

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m