• hi! is there anyway to play axis and allies online by email, without downloading a program. i am backpacking, and i only have axcess to computers in internetcafes. is there some kind of program that would allow for my friend to email me a picture of the entire map, so i could mail my moves to him, and he could update the map after each turn… I really need help, haven´t played for like four months… :cry:

• yeah, if your friend’s computer can move a file from the picture catalogue, to the painting or editing program, they should be able to attach it to an email, and send it to your email, for example when you recieve the email there would be a file attached, this would read something like this, image attached, scan and download? then you would have the option of save or open, when opened you should be able to view the picture in zoom mode. i dont think it has to be downloaded to be viewed. there would be a very small picture of the image attached to the email, ( too small to be viewed without opening the file ). i checked on my email, the pictures are downloaded to a temporary folder, but are not saved on the computer. you would have to ask the internet cafe manager if that would be acceptable.
    remember it does not need to be downloaded and saved on the computer and the small image is saved with your email and can be viewed at any time. im not sure of the name of the program, although i think most computers run this program.

• '18 '17 '16 '11 Moderator

Why not have him take a JPEG with his phone and send it to you? (Or a digital camera would be better if he has one.)

Then you can type your moves and send it back to him.

• thanks! I will have him email the edited pic.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m