How to find an opponent for a PBEM Global 1940 game?

• Hi, I would like to play Global 1940 online, PBEM. How do I find an opponent?

I see that I can find opponents for forum play (don’t know what that is, live game perhaps?) or opponents if I sign up in a league (that is probably a bit too soon for me). But I don’t find any threads discussing how to find opponents for a “normal” PBEM game.

A bit about myself: I think I am decently familiar with the TripleA software, the game rules, how PBEM-games work etc. However, I have never played a game online. So I probably need a bit of guidance during the first game, especially in the beginning. I have played AAA Europe 1940 a couple of times with friends IRL. Back in the day (like 10 years ago) I played the old AAA 1942 (or whatever it was called) a lot, also online.

Regards,
    Dan

• I received a personal e mail from a guy named Frank who wanted to play a game (possibly regarding the above post). I think I accidentally deleted the mail, could you write me again Frank? I would like to play a game, practice or whatever.

Dan

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m