• danke schoen

• '18 '17 '16 '11 Moderator

@thatonekid:

danke schoen

bitte schoen.

• The Battlemap links are in the Software section of the Forum. Personally, I like Battlemap better as well. Especially for the dice roller, which is truly random. The TripleA dice roller rolls strings of highs and lows. If you download Battlemap and want to play a game of WWI/1914, let me know. It’s not available via TripleA yet.

• @thatonekid:

id just like the link to whatever platform the current comunity is using :) it seems i have been gone quite a while lol

http://abattlemap.com/ : http://www.mediafire.com/file/w05zwkxji5w/ABattleMap_Installer.exe

Here is 1914 http://www.axisandallies.us/1914.zip

Seems, somewhat, appropriate. (sorry, been DYING to use this image since I found it, you were just the first unlucky sap that it applied to, TMTM.  :lol:  )

raise_thread.jpg

• @Cmdr:

Seems, somewhat, appropriate. (sorry, been DYING to use this image since I found it, you were just the first unlucky sap that it applied to, TMTM.  :lol:  )

I love it! I used to play a lot of Magic The Gathering. Classic!

• Does anyone have an update as to when the 1914 TripleA module will be done? No one uses Battlemap anymore.

• 1914 gets boring pretty quick
    Global40 seems endless fun!

Noone uses battlemap anymore because we have something that isnt a huge pain in the arse to use
    triplea is a thousand times better

and triplea has a battlemap skin that looks/feels exactly like battlemap, but uses the triplea engine

• Even G40 gets boring after playing endless games. Haven’t played enough 1914 games to be boring yet. Agree TripleA is better than Battlemap in many ways but TripleA doesn’t always follow the rules. And TripleA dice engine is not truly random but rather rolls strings of numbers. The Forum dice engine is truly random.

And yet, skin be darned, it does not ACT like battlemap.  I miss shift drag, control drag and shift-control drag from battlemap.  Oh yea and loading INSTANTLY is really nice. :P

No one uses battlemap anymore because tripleA is prettier and does not use the forum dicey.  Honestly, I really prefer the house dicey since everyone can see the results and I don’t have my email filled with MARTI rolls all the time.  That is SUCH A PAIN IN THE ARSE!

• They use it (tripleA) because it is easier and quicker
    Not to mention a lobby that hosts live games
    Nothing beats GTO in terms of ‘pretty’ however and easy. But unfortunately GTO only supports spring42 and revised

And I shift drag on tripleA and units are loaded instantly
    What version are you playing lol?

• Customizer

GTO would be awesome if it had the full line of A&A games. If even AA50 or Spring42SE were there I’d be willing to subscribe. Larry really should consider a smooth-running, bug free and “officially” endorsed online version of A&A in all it’s incarnations.

• @toblerone77:

GTO would be awesome if it had the full line of A&A games. If even AA50 or Spring42SE were there I’d be willing to subscribe. Larry really should consider a smooth-running, bug free and “officially” endorsed online version of A&A in all it’s incarnations.

Go over to www.harrisgamedesign.com and let him know directly on the forum! hehe

• @toblerone77:

The problem is they are not allowed to even run a kickstarter for any A&A games.
    WOTC both advertises GTO then cokkblokks them from adding A&A games.

It really is unfortunate and makes no sense, they are allowed to code it, and host it. But cannot run a kickstarter through it.
    Therefore they cannot afford to actually make it happen lol.

Id like to meet some of the dikkhead rtards over at WOTC or whoever blocks GTO from adding A&A games.

I still play alot of spring42 on GTO though !

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m