• If Russia can overwhelm Germany enough to have financial stability enough to build boats should they? Or should they just buy more tanks?

• '19 Moderator

I can’t ever remember Russia buying Navy, probably because they don’t have to cross water to fight as well as the fact that if they can aford them the game is over for the Axis.

• Russian Navy=Germany laughing as ground forces roll through the undefended Russian front…GG

• Actually, it varies- against Germany, it’s completely unnecessary; however, if Germany is defeated, then it’s necessary to have a navy to fight Japan. Of course, by this point, Japan is probably screwed anyway.

• @Deflare:

Actually, it varies- against Germany, it’s completely unnecessary; however, if Germany is defeated, then it’s necessary to have a navy to fight Japan. Of course, by this point, Japan is probably screwed anyway.

please tell me what seazone russia can possibly build sea units in that could impede japan’s progress in the pacific….there are none…so what you really need to do is just build tanks and inf and get them out of asia while america makes an invasion force…

• '18 '17 '16 '11 Moderator

If you beat Russia, and Japan continues to play, I’d say build air force units with Russia to sink Japanese shipping.

Of course, if you like, you may also build ICs in SFE, Manch, Kwang and FIC. If you like.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m