• Just noticed the above under my name on the fora. This was the same post as my reaching the 300 plateau(whooppie). Was it awarded this post, 250 or 200?

• It was awarded at 150. Way to be on top of things… :wink: :wink:

• '19 Moderator

Yeah, EJ’s a little slow sometimes…

• Any rankings higher than Mega Addict? I’ve had mine for way to long…

• why do the rankings go as they do? seems like it’s an awful long way from addict to super mega addict. shouldn’t there be another one in between there, like at 586, just to be random?

• I agree…. though you have to contact DJ about changing this. :)

• Founder TripleA Admin

What do you folks suggest for the thresholds and names at each level?

• How about Super Addict at say, 600? I don’t know what anything past Super Mega should be, but maybe put it at 5000. The other ones, IMO, are all good.

7,500 is master AAA :lol: 8) :wink:

• 10001 should be something like “bow down to me”

And 750 should be “King of Penguins”

….really, that would give me a kick…

• 1000 SUPER ADDICT
    2000 MEGA ADDICT
    3000 SUPER MEGA ADDICT
    4000 PENGUINE MASTER (happy Darrigaaz?)
    5000 RIDICULOUS ADDICT
    6000 I AM GOD!!!
    +7000 PATHETIC FREAK WITH NO LIFE AT ALL WHO NEEDS TO GET LAID DESPARATELY SO THEY CAN RISE FROM THE BOWELS OF THEIR SAD EXISTENCE AND MAYBE BE THE EQUIVILENT OF POND SCUM

@M-4_Sherman:

1000 SUPER ADDICT
    2000 MEGA ADDICT
    3000 SUPER MEGA ADDICT
    4000 PENGUINE MASTER (happy Darrigaaz?)
    5000 RIDICULOUS ADDICT
    6000 I AM GOD!!!
    +7000 PATHETIC FREAK WITH NO LIFE AT ALL WHO NEEDS TO GET LAID DESPARATELY SO THEY CAN RISE FROM THE BOWELS OF THEIR SAD EXISTENCE AND MAYBE BE THE EQUIVILENT OF POND SCUM

the Pond scum is very descriptive :lol:

• you see,
    this is why i feel uncomfortable when someone points to my (proliferic) post number. This is not an acheivement, so much as an anti-acheivement. The note that this is how much time i have spent NOT on a date, NOT studying, and NOT sleeping etc.
    it’s very sad.

• (lots of chuckles…,)

Thanks, you guys made my day!

(desperately needs to get L@id… very good!)

• @cystic:

you see,
    this is why i feel uncomfortable when someone points to my (proliferic) post number. This is not an acheivement, so much as an anti-acheivement. The note that this is how much time i have spent NOT on a date, NOT studying, and NOT sleeping etc.
    it’s very sad.

Ha ha…my posts are just an indicator of time I’ve spent NOT working. :lol:

• Grigoriy/CC, positive/negative. You guys should be on the opposite ends of a AAA battery!

Dubya also Gatorade

• CC Wrote:

you see,
    it’s very sad.

thought you’d like that. but just think how TG feels. :wink:

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m