Axis & Allies .org 2017 Support Drive

• Sponsor

@Midnight_Reaper:

@Young:

@Midnight_Reaper:

@djensen:

Midnight_Reaper I appreciate the sentiment but I’d prefer that everybody just stick to single badges. I’m going to go ahead and refund the extra $10.

As you wish. I just wanted to put my money where my mouth was. No harm, no fowl.
    8-)
    -Midnight_Reaper

Midnight_Reaper said to just put his $10 toward my 2018 patron badge

8-)

Hell, I’ll pay all $50 for your 2018 patron badge, in exchange for your playing one game with my House Rules for A&A Classic and a public post here on A&A.org giving your thoughts on those rules after that play. You can say whatever you want about them - just the fact of you talking about them would make my year.

You heard it here first…

-Midnight_Reaper

Sure, why not… email me all your house rules when completed and I’ll setup a game in 2018 (I’ll even do a video review on my channel). I won’t get around to playing it until maybe spring time, so send me a reminder in March 2018.

cliffsidebunker@outlook.com

• @Young:

@Midnight_Reaper:

Hell, I’ll pay all $50 for your 2018 patron badge, in exchange for your playing one game with my House Rules for A&A Classic and a public post here on A&A.org giving your thoughts on those rules after that play. You can say whatever you want about them - just the fact of you talking about them would make my year.

You heard it here first…

-Midnight_Reaper

Sure, why not… email me all your house rules when completed and I’ll setup a game in 2018 (I’ll even do a video review on my channel). I won’t get around to playing it until maybe spring time, so send me a reminder in March 2018.

It will probably be February/March before I get them hammered out completely (I’m currently arguing about them in the House Rules forum as we speak) but I have a full up set of rules I could send you now. I suspect you would prefer one clean set of rules, so unless you tell me otherwise I’ll send you an email in early March with the full up set of house rules for you to read, play, and react to. As I’ve said before, I never claimed to be the second coming of either Larry Harris or Max Michael. Just somebody who found something to tinker with a long time ago.

-Midnight_Reaper

• Sponsor

@Midnight_Reaper:

@Young:

@Midnight_Reaper:

You heard it here first…

-Midnight_Reaper

It will probably be February/March before I get them hammered out completely (I’m currently arguing about them in the House Rules forum as we speak) but I have a full up set of rules I could send you now. I suspect you would prefer one clean set of rules, so unless you tell me otherwise I’ll send you an email in early March with the full up set of house rules for you to read, play, and react to. As I’ve said before, I never claimed to be the second coming of either Larry Harris or Max Michael. Just somebody who found something to tinker with a long time ago.

-Midnight_Reaper

Send me one version in March after all modifications have been made… Cheers.

• Founder TripleA Admin

Okay, before Jan. 1 how about 7 more people at $10? Then it will be more $ and people than last year.  :-D

• '17 '16 '15

all right. I been slacking. : ) Need sis to do transaction. she’ll be up this week

• @Young:

@Midnight_Reaper:

-Midnight_Reaper

Will do. Just the idea of this coming to pass has me grinning from ear to ear.

-Midnight_Reaper

• Founder TripleA Admin

BTW, if anybody wants to spend $10 (or whatever) to sponsor somebody else’s badge. I’m open to that.

Step 1. Ask their permission
    Step 2. In the form to the right, replace your forum username with their username
    Step 3. Feel good

• '19 '18 '17 '16 '15 '14 '13 '10

I did Silver Patron but didn’t do it until January….Some how I missed the 2016 drive for 2017.  Think I still get a badge though from reading the support drive info.

Might jump up to Gold level Patron for 2018.  I do $10 a month to BGG I’d easily do $5 a month for here if able to set that up…

• Founder TripleA Admin

Sorry, I haven’t had a chance to go through the backlog of badge sign-ups. I should have time this weekend to create the 2018 badge and catch up on everything.

• '18 '17 '16 '11 Moderator

@djensen:

Sorry, I haven’t had a chance to go through the backlog of badge sign-ups. I should have time this weekend to create the 2018 badge and catch up on everything.

Woot?  :)

Need another badge!  I am not into Russian General territory yet!

• @Midnight_Reaper:

@Young:

@Midnight_Reaper:

-Midnight_Reaper

Will do. Just the idea of this coming to pass has me grinning from ear to ear.

-Midnight_Reaper

Young Grasshopper,

I plan to finish stitching the rules back together this weekend and sending you a copy Sunday night. My $50 is still ready if you’re still up for this.

-Midnight_Reaper

• djensenD djensen referenced this topic on
  • djensenD djensen unpinned this topic on

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m