• I know that Matrix: Revolutions is coming out in theatres in November, but I think I’m going to be in jail by then :-?.. it’s a shame, cuz I was really looking forward to seeing that in theatres! So you think once they have all 3 released, maybe in the future they’ll have some kinda Matrix thing where they play all 3 in a row in the theatre?

• I have seen “Requiem for a dream” yesterday. Even though this movie might be older than this year …. still… a movie that left me speechless. Impressive, though not nice at all.

• Yes, Requiem for a Dream was very disturbing, but very thought provoking. Definately not something I would watch for fun. That movie wants to make me curl up in a dark corner, think about it for a few hours and then die.

• You all must see “Gummo”…VERY disturbing

• HULK!!!

• '19 Moderator

I saw 28 days later last weekend, has any one else seen it? I enjoyed it the way it was filmed kind of gives you a knot in your stomach. Kind of like The Blair Witch Project.

• ‘Equilibrium’ sounds great! I’ll check it out.
    Sounds like a new med for a great ‘trip,’ dudes!

'Requiem for a Dream ’ sounds good, too!
    I need a little ‘downer’ every now and then to help level my mood swings.
    Self-medicating is very empowering.

But, 'Pirates of the Carribean!?! Come on, guys! A movie based on a Disney amusement park ride?!? I heard there are plans for a few more…Space Mountain… and the Spinning Teacups(a real horror.)

Again with the T3 carp! A Blonde T1000 with adjustable ta tas… how juvenile! Oh, that explains it.

Most of these movies come down to some great computer generated graphics. NO ACTING. It’s a lost art form. Let’s call back the great actors/actresses of our past… Madonna, Charles Bronson, Tony Danza, Ellen Degenerate(sp.?)

• El Jefe, youve cited B-movie actors, and other inadequate performers. unless you are making a joke (which i do not doubt you are) you have a very skewed view of “great” actors. Who is a great actor? Robin Williams, Tom Hanks, Sean Connery, Edward Norton, Nicholas Cage, Ed Harris, just to name a few.

• I forgot to add the “Ha-ha!” at the end…
    Sorry!

i agree with about half your selections, but this is all subjective idolatry. :D

How bout some great ladies…
    Katherine Hepburn(da best)
    Meryl Streep(sp.?)
    Glenn Close
    As you may guess I am not fond of many current actresses.
    Who played the female lead in “My Cousin Vinnie”? She’s purty darn good!

• El - Marisa Tomme and she was easy on the eyes huh? No one mentioned the Lizzy McGuire movie as a tops for this summer…

waits to get smacked around

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m