• Since Cow likes going public, thought I’d pipe in and quote my response to the conversation from our game thread:

"Competitively or friendly game???  Both.  Can’t you do both??? :?  Please, don’t spare me your best.  If you are not going to give me your best then don’t bother playing.  That’s boring.

Also, you humor me in the fact that you mention our game on other threads completely off topic.  Very smug.  I like it.
    It flatters me that I must validate you as an AAplayer, giving our game attention where it doesn’t belong.  I like your approach to losing- excuses. :cry:  That’s great material when I beat you here or the tournament.

Also, love your flowchart A-D crap, like you actually know something more than anyone here.  Must have taken you awhile to make that.  BTW, starting you out with the Tobruk attack instead of Taranto is like giving a baby milk.  Gotta see if you can handle that first.  I personally prefer Taranto, always have.  Didn’t get that from you, who thinks that all AA knowledge orginates from yourself.

So please, step off your toilet and save us the jargon and your continuely revising articles.  If your gonna talk, play games here, back up your words with some play.  Nobody gives a crap what you do 8 hours on a computer a day playing “live” games in your mom’s basement or making AA flowcharts. :lol:

Honestly, with 8 other games going, your just another lab rat in testing.  Maybe you’ll pass MY test and graduate to “option C” in my flowchart. :roll: :lol:  “D” being the lowest for babies like yourself.  Had to clarify that since you’re below me. :wink:

Do something for me kid, try playing some other good players.  Learn something.  Talk less, play more on the forums here.  If you really didn’t care about about forum games, you would be posting every other time to validate yourself would you???

I’ll post ANZAC/France soon, gotta check my flowchart.  LOL  Cow you’re a trip, your almost as fun as Imp Leader or mantlefan back in the day.

I’ll be expecting another entertaining post from you soon.  I know you won’t disappoint."

• I do really think game s still too young to talk about with a certainty, but I believe game favors slightly axis, solely because it s harder to play allies.

axis have really flexible moves, but allies have rather solid moves, which must be done against certain axis moves. so whole game strategy is determined by axis, and allies have to come up with a near-perfect answer each time. even a rather slight mistake can be fatal n cause axis to win the game on the long run.

not sure how this advantage can be countered by a bid, but I tend to go for a sudan inf, to ease ethiopia attack or support egy.

off the topic: are there any mods here who check n delete off the topic/nonsense/spam posts?
    (yep new to this forum)

• Yes sorry, it is off topic, but tell that to Cow.

Yes, it is way to early to be saying one side favors the other.  Alpha Final has only been out 3 months.  Gotta give it a year of play at least, then you start to see substantial trends.

I definitely think Allies are harder to play, but I don’t think the game is Axis favored either- too early to say for sure.  Strategies and counters have been developing weekly, almost daily here.  Gotta wait til things level out a bit before making assumptions that’s all.

• TripleA

Imperious Leader wrote a good guide to classic. I don’t see why anyone would ever criticize him, he explained it well. He also explained cannon fodder factor among other issues at the time.

• @questioneer:

@Cow:

boasting is awesome

that’s what I’m sayin :-D  pure awesome sauce!!! :mrgreen:

@theROCmonster:

Would be interested in seeing how your game goes. Keep me posted. Oh and by the way I am an expert bro.

:lol:

re:  soulfein - There are moderators, and they are active.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m